Huggle-licious

stranger

Safari Giraffe said:
I do not care for large crowds myself. They invade my "personal space".

P.S. Just so that is not taken out of context.....that means the distance between me and the next person.

*HUGGLES everyone*:wave:

I come from a large hispanic family...our personal space is always invaded! :lol:

Safari Giraffe

stranger said:
I come from a large hispanic family...our personal space is always invaded! :lol:

I can understand that. Hispanic families are usually very close. :)

I don't mind being around large groups of people I know well (Family, Friends).

speck76

Safari Giraffe said:
I do not care for large crowds myself. They invade my "personal space".

P.S. Just so that is not taken out of context.....that means the distance between me and the next person.

*HUGGLES everyone*:wave:
taken out of context.....who would ever do that?

:lookaroun

Safari Giraffe

speck76 said:
doing anything fun to keep yourself busy on your weekend off?

It's pretty cold and windy here.:( So we will probably hang out around the house and watch a movie later on.

You are lucky to be living somewhere warm and close to Disney. You are around the "Disney atmosphere" whenever you want. I have to wait until September to experience the joy of Disney again.

What's your plans for the weekend?

speck76

Safari Giraffe said:
It's pretty cold and windy here.:( So we will probably hang out around the house and watch a movie later on.

You are lucky to be living somewhere warm and close to Disney. You are around the "Disney atmosphere" whenever you want. I have to wait until September to experience the joy of Disney again.

I have no plans at all

played racquetball this morning......

tomorrow....probably laundry/cleaning

DDuckFan130

Safari Giraffe said:

I agree with the Disney atmosphere part...maybe :lol:

But the weather sucks...it's too hot :lookaroun

*backs out of thread slowly* :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom