How to win the Year of a Million Dreams

diddy_mouse

The CM's bring the extra magic to WDW.

I'd like to say thanks to all of those CM's who have brought so much to every trip I have taken. Especially on our honeymoon!

Taryn, it makes me very happy to see someone who takes such pride in her job. I for one dislike the industry that I am in and wish for something different. You however, enjoy the everyday occurances of your job (except for the toilets :animwink: ) I applaud you and all of the magic you provide!

socalkdg

As a parent, its the way they treat my daughters. From asking my oldest where her palace is located, too letting her captain the Mark Twain. Posing in pictures, or taking pictures, I've always been impressed with the work CMs do.

69829s_and_my_girls-thumb.jpg

OmegaKnight

Its great to see all the posts from people thanking CM's for making their vacations magical. I know I go out of my way to make guests' trips that much more special. It is amazing what a simple "how is your day going" speech can really turn a guest's day around. Being a monorail pilot adds even more to the fun I have every single day at work. I am sure the majority of posters here have gotten the chance to ride with the pilot in the operating cab of the monorails. Something that we here have probably done multiple times can make a guest's entire trip.

In fact, a couple of days ago, I had a guest give me a hug after she got out of my cab. She told me she had been waiting a long time for a chance to get to ride with the pilot and was really grateful that they finally got the opportunity. Little things like this are what seperate Disney from everyone else, which is why I feel so proud to be a Disney Cast Member. It really does make us feel great when people thank us and take the time to say how much they appreciate us. A lot of guests want nothing more than to get their destinations as quickly as possible but for the guests who are having a great time, thank you for making our jobs so magical. Getting the chance to meet all sorts of people from around the world is its own reward.

Foladar

Yah, you're probably right. I just don't like it when people try to find the touch of grey in the silver lining. No worries.
I agree that it was wrong, but as they say, two wrongs don't make a right .. all we can do is thank the CMs as there isn't much we can do about others except give them our opinion on the situation. I think the CMs and every little bit of magic is what makes Disney. Without that, it wouldn't .. be Disney.

Foladar

Its great to see all the posts from people thanking CM's for making their vacations magical. I know I go out of my way to make guests' trips that much more special. It is amazing what a simple "how is your day going" speech can really turn a guest's day around. Being a monorail pilot adds even more to the fun I have every single day at work. I am sure the majority of posters here have gotten the chance to ride with the pilot in the operating cab of the monorails. Something that we here have probably done multiple times can make a guest's entire trip.

In fact, a couple of days ago, I had a guest give me a hug after she got out of my cab. She told me she had been waiting a long time for a chance to get to ride with the pilot and was really grateful that they finally got the opportunity. Little things like this are what seperate Disney from everyone else, which is why I feel so proud to be a Disney Cast Member. It really does make us feel great when people thank us and take the time to say how much they appreciate us. A lot of guests want nothing more than to get their destinations as quickly as possible but for the guests who are having a great time, thank you for making our jobs so magical. Getting the chance to meet all sorts of people from around the world is its own reward.
Wow that's got to be a great job, maybe we'll run into you sometime during our trip, and even if we don't, thanks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom