Pre-Trip How to avoid single riders in your Test Track Car - Max, the girls (AND THE BOYS!!) do Disney!

To all who come to this happy place , welcome, (and leave a few bucks in the bucket if you can spare it - this one's not going to cheap)

For those who do not know me - shame on you!

I am Max or AMJT660 or Andrew or Drew or to a few people I am Clarence
3A33CE72-808B-48B2-8AFF-D95881112116.jpeg

This is the Max Family (my DW Tricia (T) and my DD Stephanie (S) and Cassie (C))
1540768339120.png

And these are the new comers- Jordan(J) - who will officially join the family on Oct 5, 2019 ( yes - zoom in on Steph’s left hand)
587FD6A1-BCA6-46B3-A0D9-04D81224D8DD.jpeg

And Shane (SH) who has been in our lives a long time (more on that later) and has been dating Cassie since Feb2017)
ED3C6204-358E-430E-A653-DC91DA546541.jpeg

We are heading to the World on Dec 22 and flying back home on Dec 27. (yes - we are crazy - thanks for noticing)

More details to follow - thanks for following!!

Max

Editors note: my laptop and iPhone are not cooperating so I have to two step each post - so do not be surprised to see only text or only pictures for a few minutes until I can edit the post to complete it.

Last edited:

Laurenciaa

Passed upon a Toyota plant on my way to DLP last Friday! Had to think of you and your current WDW adventure! Merry Christmas To you and your family! 🎄🎄

amjt660

Premium Member
Original Poster
Have a safe and amazing trip! Merry Christmas and will be looking forward to the full details when you get back.
Home safe and (relatively) sound and Merry Christmas /Happy New Year to you

Safe travels and enjoy your trip 😀. Looking forward to your TR when you get back.
Safe travels but not efficient - trip was fun overall - some points not so much.... TR to follow
Have fun and good luck!!!
We had fun - not so sure about the luck!!
Hope you guys have a wonderful trip! I'm looking forward to your TR upon your return.
We had a wonderful trip - details to follow soon
Have a great time!
We did our best.....
Hope you all have a great trip! Can’t wait to read about it! Merry Christmas!
TR to follow and Merry C and Happy NY to you
Have a safe flight and a Magical time! Merry Christmas!
Flights were safe - and delayed (all 3)

Have a fun trip and enjoy your Christmas!
We had a very enjoyable Christmas - hope you did too
May the travel gods be ever in your favor!
All flights delayed but overall a good trip - no Hunger games required!!
Woohoo!! Can't wait! Enjoy your trip and then tell us everything!!
Everything?? Some things that happen in Orlando need to stay in Orlando......

Merry Christmas, Max, to you and your family. Have a wonderful vacation!
And to yours too - and Happy NY
Merry Christmas & have a great time!! Looking forward to the TR when you return!!
MC to you and you family as well - TR to follow once I download pics from multiple phones and Photo Pass
Merry Disney Christmas, Max! 🎄
May the snark be with you!
Snark - just wait till you hear about my interaction with the Storm Troopers!!!

Passed upon a Toyota plant on my way to DLP last Friday! Had to think of you and your current WDW adventure! Merry Christmas To you and your family! 🎄🎄
I have not been to Toyota Motor Manufacturing France (TMMF) yet but have met a few people who work there.

I hope you’ve had the best time and. Christmas.
Looking forward to the full TR
Merry C and Happy NY to you too
Can't wait for your report!!
Give me a few days to get started - hopefully you will not have to wait long....

Max

amjt660

Premium Member
Original Poster
Quick summary to close out this PTR
I will start new TR page soon

Weather was good for us - arrived after the Tornado warnings and rain and had sun/partly cloudy the entire time.
Temp were spring like ( 16-23 high in C) - @Tuvalu will have to do the math on this one) ( multiply by 1.8 and then add 32 to get F)

Crowds were stupid busy as expected.
Slinky had a 60 min wait by the time we walked up on Thursday 26.

NOTE: We walked up at 7:40 am
ParK opened officially at 8am - only to resort guests !!
So 20 min before the start of Early Entry the line was already 60 min
It was up to 5 hours at one point yesterday

This was a common trend.

Was there drama you ask?? - Oh yeah
Issues at the Dolphin
Issues at Animal Kingdom

Our longest line up during the trip was 1 hour as Guest Relations on the outside of the gate at AK
Details to follow...

Thank you to all for following along during the prep phase - hopefully you join in for the details of the actual adventure

Max

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom