How rude Inappropriate photo on photopass plus

Runmyhorse

Original Poster
lo
Would seem not everything gets noticed by the censoring CM :p Lol From my last trip to DLP, Not me btw.

Lol sure its not.;) thats just whata guilt person would say. lol no I saw tons of photos with people flashing and flipping off. i just didnt understand why nothing was said. Atleast not while I was standing there.I guess every CM has there own rules

gwhb75

It seems that there were a number of posts that were deleted. I think what is lost here is that the "horns" sign, which is for the most part quite innocuous can be easily mistaken for the "shocker" sign, which I would say has the same level of vulgarity as the middle finger.

I agree with you on the "shocker" sign, but isn't that pretty much what Steven Tyler does in the RNR pre-show (right before he says "wait a minute...I love that idea")?
collegehumor_be61ffa801dfa8084006d1b28c13ec24.jpg

luv

I agree with you on the "shocker" sign, but isn't that pretty much what Steven Tyler does in the RNR pre-show (right before he says "wait a minute...I love that idea")?
Yes, he does.

Rock stars...and celebrities in general, including Disney's...are not well known for their propriety or good taste.

Steven Tyler's lack of class doesn't excuse other people's poor behavior.

SMS55

Yours seems very innocent. Years ago when I went with friends we all decided to pick our nose for it. We didn't dig in like we were searching for gold, but just put our fingers at opening of the nostril and they didn't print it.

Phonedave

Yes, he does.

Rock stars...and celebrities in general, including Disney's...are not well known for their propriety or good taste.

Steven Tyler's lack of class doesn't excuse other people's poor behavior.

Yep. He threw that in there and somehow it got by the Disney people when they were filming it - who knows how. My guess is that it wsa filmed and was put on the ride, then it was noticed. It happens so fast I guess the people making the decisions decided that not may people are going to catch it, and re-shooting the film was not an option.

-dave

cba

This isn't the Disney Magic I know. That castmember obviously doesn't deserve to work for Disney. I sometimes do silly poses myself. Sorry about the PPP :(.

flynnibus

Premium Member
Yep. He threw that in there and somehow it got by the Disney people when they were filming it - who knows how. My guess is that it wsa filmed and was put on the ride, then it was noticed. It happens so fast I guess the people making the decisions decided that not may people are going to catch it, and re-shooting the film was not an option.

-dave

Because it was filmed more than 12 years ago.. before 'shocker' was a known as it is now. Plus, I don't think he is doing it to represent that anyways, because if anyone has watched Tyler over the decades, the man always does hand 'wipes' as part of his stage persona. It's just him shaking up his hand positions to give it some variety instead of looking like the Pointer Sisters :)

Runmyhorse

Original Poster
There is a whole website of women flashing there chest on Disney rides. Really ladies?! Keep it G! Or at least PG

Oh wow I honestly didnt know that so many woman would want o bare their chest. I mean I guess I'm modest . i like all my stuff covered up. I guess this goes to prove how bad things have gotten.:oops:

Mrs. Jobson

This very thing happened to my husband and I about 7 years ago on Test Track. He did the rock star hands and we went to check the picture and it wasn't there. We asked why and they said it was "inappropriate". We didn't think much about it, we just laughed it off. I was a Cast Member at the time. I will say that when the Cast Members go thru training, they talked about "appropriate" hand jesters. There are some that are considered disrespectful to other cultures and religions. That may be the case in this situation.

luv

Oh wow I honestly didnt know that so many woman would want o bare their chest. I mean I guess I'm modest . i like all my stuff covered up. I guess this goes to prove how bad things have gotten.:oops:
Remaining clothed is modest?! I think not.

Those girls are sleazy. I don't blame society. I blame the parents and the girls.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom