How Often do you visit WDW?

muse1983

After being part of wdwmagic for over 2 years now sometimes I feel like I'm part of a small group who actually aren't able to visit our home away from home (wdw of course) on such a regular basis. We attempt to visit every 2-3 years which seems like a lifetime sometimes...so how often are you guys able to visit?

71dsp

We've been once a year since 2010. I'm hoping to turn this into a tradition for my family. I never had anything like this growing up, so I'd like to do that for my son. Since my wife really likes to stay in the deluxe resorts (and I can't say that I dislike that!) and we do the dining plan, the trips aren't cheap. I'd love to go twice a year, but I don't think we could afford it, nor can I afford to spend that much time away from work with all the other stuff we have going on, unfortunately.

Upvote 0

WildcatDen

Day trip prior to kids (on the way back from Marco Island) back in 1994 (EPCOT). Since then, with kids, we have been in 2004, 2007, and this past June. Each trip is about a week and we have stayed at CBR each time. Almost pulled the trigger on a follow-up trip this month, but realistically, we are looking at November 2013 for our next visit. Hoping Fantasyland will be complete.

We would love to go yearly, but that is probably not going to happen.

We have season passes to King's Island and love being able to take a day or evening here or there. Would be super to do the same at WDW. Oh well, our passes only cost $69.99 up here. Beast marathon anyone?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom