How often do you go to Disney?

• Total voters

Jeff456

Every couple of years, sometimes there is a three year gap, I'd go more but I'm in the UK and we tend to do two week trips, it's enough I think!

Touchdown

I’m on a rotation of annual passes between WDW, Universal and Disneyland. I will go 5 times (October, December, February, May/June, October) on a pass. This year I’m at Disneyland, next year WDW.

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
Hour and a half south.

Orlando pretty much every month. Usually Disney focused - 8 trips and Uni 4. Meaning I'll stay on property or close to Disney about 8 times and the do the same for Uni about 4 times. Duration anywhere from 3-5 nights.

My trips incorporate visits to both resorts many times. But whichever resort I'm staying at (or close to) gets the majority of my time when I'm there.

Trackmaster

I have a M-F Select season pass. I bring a lot of friends to other parks, but Disney is expensive enough, and there are no guest passes with the season passes that Disney is a park I'm usually on my own at. When I go, it'll be straight from work, and will depend on if I get the FP+'s I want. I'm so casual about it that I'll just skip the visit altogether if traffic is bad and/or the FP+'s look so jammed that I can tell that the park will be mobbed.

Goofyernmost

I have gone at least once a year since 1983. Last year due to some medical problems was the first year that I did not get to go. I went about twice a year scattered in that time to bring my total visits up to 45.

belledream

Once a year, but not because 'it's enough'. It's just what's reasonable for our budget, but also to keep it sacred and fresh. I often wonder how/if my feelings would change if we were locals or went multiple times a year.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
I'm sure I'll get some hate, but we go for Flower and Garden, Food and Wine, and either sometime near Thanksgiving or Christmas every year. Its only a 6-hour drive for us so its a wash for flying... its actually less time in our own vehicle.

The Empress Lilly

Every night before I go to sleep....

71yCo45jfDL._SX425_.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom