How often do you go to Disney?

How often do you go to Disney?

• Total voters

JohnD

Once a year sorta.
2018: Late May / early June. December
2019: Already went during MLK weekend. Planning again late April / early May. Staying away fall and winter while SW:GE opens.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Once a year sorta.
2018: Late May / early June. December
2019: Already went during MLK weekend. Planning again late April / early May. Staying away fall and winter while SW:GE opens.

Perhaps those in the surrounding counties should do what folks in LA did during the 1984 Summer Olympics - rent out their homes over the 1st 6 months it is open. Can only imagine what traffic will be like on the major roads feeding WDW.

JohnD

Perhaps those in the surrounding counties should do what folks in LA did during the 1984 Summer Olympics - rent out their homes over the 1st 6 months it is open. Can only imagine what traffic will be like on the major roads feeding WDW.

One of the reasons I got in a holiday trip in 2018 because haven't been over the holidays in a while. Everything else would be about SW:GE if I went. I can wait until 2020. Besides, I've got stuff going on at work. Moving into a new building by the end of the year among other things. It will be all hands on deck.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
One of the reasons I got in a holiday trip in 2018 because haven't been over the holidays in a while. Everything else would be about SW:GE if I went. I can wait until 2020. Besides, I've got stuff going on at work. Moving into a new building by the end of the year among other things. It will be all hands on deck.

Done that several times. It's a royal pain. 1st was when Dept. of State moved into the new Capitol when it opened in 1977. Elevators weren't working properly. Kinda scary when your offices are on the 19th floor.

JohnD

Done that several times. It's a royal pain. 1st was when Dept. of State moved into the new Capitol when it opened in 1977. Elevators weren't working properly. Kinda scary when your offices are on the 19th floor.

Our current lease is up. Time to move!

Trackmaster

Got an annual pass in November. Since then, my park visits have been:
AK: 4 times
MK: 4 times (although one of those times it was so crowded I left as soon as I got there with riding anything)
EPCOT: 3 times
HS: 1 time

disneygeek90

Got an annual pass in November. Since then, my park visits have been:
AK: 4 times
MK: 4 times (although one of those times it was so crowded I left as soon as I got there with riding anything)
EPCOT: 3 times
HS: 1 time
Continue to keep track! I have written every day on a calendar for 2 years now and it's so fun to see the results at the end.

disneygeek90

What numbers are you at?
I count for the calendar year. I am not home at the moment by off the top of my head for January…

MK: 2
Epcot: 3-4?
Hollywood: 2-3
AK: 1

I also include Seaworld and Universal which has 2 and 1 days, respectively.
In 2018 I had 66 days at a theme park, 79 different entrances!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom