How much will a Disneyland ticket cost when it reopens on April 30th?

How much for a one day ticket?

• $120

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • $125 (2020 DLR Tier 3)

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • $130

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $140 (2020 DLR Tier 4)

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • $150

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • $155 (2020 DLR Tier 5)

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • $175

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • $200

Votes: 9 17.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mickEblu

View attachment 541551Multiple ticket vendors have been updating today. This was on Ares travel (I’ve been stalking them since the announcement ofopening, and the site previously had “tickets unavailable” where all of this current info is. It Also appears Disneyland is updating their “special deals” page right now, so we will get SoCal special pricing.

I’d be good with this. Pleased to see 2 day tickets and pricing is what I expected

Last edited:

Askimosita

In the Parks
Yes
I will also say that the travel site does not have park hoppers and mentions to also choose a “time”. But I also saw a different site—though not as detailed as this—show pricing for park hoppers. So that’s still intriguing. Also, in the survey Disney sent me a few weeks ago, it seemed as if there were no park hoppers. But they can always go the way of Disneyland Paris and just cap the capacity for both parks and allow movement in between, or like WDW, allowing hopping at a certain time of day onward, only. So I’m not sure either way.

mickEblu

I'm really hoping I can get 3 days. 2 at Disneyland and 1 DCA seems perfect

Great point. That is perfect. Why am I stopping at 2? Disneyland, DCA, Disneyland.

Splitting the days evenly between DL and DCA is rough. It’s almost like you need 1.5 days at DL and 1/2 a day at DCA.

DL is obviously better and packed with more stuff to do but a few faves at DCA would be missed. Also, I feel like my son grew up a lot (mentally/ psychologically) in the last year and pretty much want to put him on anything he’s tall enough for except for maybe Space Mountain. And RSR is one of his faves.

mickEblu

What attractions will actually be operating?

How will the virtual queue system work? Can you be in more than 1, or only after checking in to board at the first can you book the second?

Lack of entertainment?

And other factors...

Too early for me to tell.

The only thing that is a deal breaker for me would be if any of the indoor E tickets at DL are closed. With that said, if I can snag a 2 or 3 day ticket and they don’t need to be used consecutively I’d be ok with it.

Darkbeer1

The only thing that is a deal breaker for me would be if any of the indoor E tickets at DL are closed. With that said, if I can snag a 2 or 3 day ticket and they don’t need to be used consecutively I’d be ok with it.

The ARES website stated it was valid for 13 days after 1st use, so Two weeks.

SuddenStorm

What attractions will actually be operating?

How will the virtual queue system work? Can you be in more than 1, or only after checking in to board at the first can you book the second?

Lack of entertainment?

And other factors...

Too early for me to tell.

Do we know how long operating hours will be yet? I feel like I'd want 8a-12a if I'm paying full price for a ticket.

Curious Constance

The parks blog had a list of attractions that would definitely be opening with the park, I think.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom