How much will a Disneyland ticket cost when it reopens on April 30th?

How much for a one day ticket?

• $120

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • $125 (2020 DLR Tier 3)

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • $130

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $140 (2020 DLR Tier 4)

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • $150

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • $155 (2020 DLR Tier 5)

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • $175

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • $200

Votes: 9 17.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Darkbeer1

I was wondering the same thing. I would think virtual queues may be the only way, abd even with that it may not make sense to open all of them.

If I recall Pinocchio has a particularly claustrophobic indoor queue with condensed switchbacks.

>>Additional Recommendations for Rides and Attractions

• Consider alternative queuing methods where possible to manage capacity and facilitate physical distancing. Consider using a virtual queue system where practical (e.g. guests could make online reservations for particular attractions through an app or during the ticket purchasing process). Provide staffing to monitor guest compliance with distancing and face coverings while in queues. <<

BuzzedPotatoHead89

>>Additional Recommendations for Rides and Attractions

• Consider alternative queuing methods where possible to manage capacity and facilitate physical distancing. Consider using a virtual queue system where practical (e.g. guests could make online reservations for particular attractions through an app or during the ticket purchasing process). Provide staffing to monitor guest compliance with distancing and face coverings while in queues. <<

Thanks, thought I recalled that. The only problem with this (if I recall) is even with a full “virtual queue” model the park can’t feasibly avoid backing up some # people into the narrow streets of FL.

At least Toad, Alice and Pan have an open(ish) courtyard area for overflow. Should be interesting to see.

chadwpalm

In the Parks
No
They could easily apply virtual queuing which can all be done through the Disneyland app. They don't need to add any equipment at the attraction, just have a CM verify your attraction and time window on your phone at the entrance just like the old paper FastPass days.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom