How much more waiting do you have until your WDW vacation

ddrongowski

I have 221 more days:cry: until I get to be at my favorite place WDW:sohappy: Oh yes the CBR, convertible rental car, the 9 days of fun with my wife and son. How much more time until you have left?:confused:

kennyj29

December

We are doing the Disney cruise to the western caribbean December 6th-13th but we are definitely tacking on some time before the trip to go to the World......how long is up in the air yet due to work, non work, etc. I would love to go for two weeks but it isn't clear as to whether the rest can go for that long.........hopefully! Yes, we need a little Disney, right this very minute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

ddrongowski

Original Poster
I second that!!!!

Originally posted by GHOST1000
NOT SOON ENOUGH! 219 DAYS. HOW COME THOSE DARN REMOTES HAVEN'T GOT FASTFORWARD ON TIME YET???

I was thinking on the same line about speeding up time. Sounds as though we are going to be at WDW at the exact same time. OCTOBER 4-12 here.

Upvote 0

DisneyPhD

Not long now. If all goes well we will be pulling up to our resort BCV right about NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! (11:00).

Sorry I am just braging, but I should be packing.

See you all when I get back.

Upvote 0

EchoOfOphelia

just under 7 months.. we're leaving Sept 21st. We're going on our honeymoon!!! We'll spend 4 days at DisneyWorld at the Wilderness Lodge and then 3 days on the Disney Wonder in a room with a verandah... I'm so excited! We've never gone on the cruise before and are really looking forward to it!

Upvote 0

NADisney

I have 32 days before WDW April 2- 9 2003 staying at the All Star Music Resort

Disneyland July 3- 6 2003,

WDW Sept 25- Oct 2 2003

and WDW Dec 3- 10 2003

"I Believe In Fairies" :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom