How much more waiting do you have until your WDW vacation

ddrongowski

I have 221 more days:cry: until I get to be at my favorite place WDW:sohappy: Oh yes the CBR, convertible rental car, the 9 days of fun with my wife and son. How much more time until you have left?:confused:

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Were going for 3 weeks this time so were at the cabins @ Fort Wilderness.Disney were reluctant to let us book at POR this time with muy youngest now being 11

Upvote 0

Stellajack

120 days-(June 26-July 2). Seems so far away but I know it will take the whole time to plan. My DH will be going in April for "Grad Night" but I don't count that one!

Upvote 0

Bagheera

227 days here. Gotta call in 21 days to see if I can switch over from OKW to BCV.

(That's when the 7 month window opens. Have I mentioned that I love the DVC?) :D

Upvote 0

DDPGambit

Only 9 days and 16 hours till I leave for trip number....30-something!!!
This has been the longest stretch ever for me between trips (2 years exactly) and I cannot wait! Next week can't come soon enough!

And with that, I have FINNALY reached 200 posts! WOOOO!

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Originally posted by happy snapper
Were going for 3 weeks this time so were at the cabins @ Fort Wilderness.Disney were reluctant to let us book at POR this time with muy youngest now being 11

Maybe I will see you there!

Upvote 0

uncle al

Well if I have to count EVERY SINGLE day it's 22, but I like to apply funny math and I only count working days, because you see weekends don't really count anyway, so it's only 16. I can't wait to get to the Beach Club! Then, once we're back its only 41 days, or if I have to count actual days it's 58 - then back to the Beach Club for a long Memorial day weekend. We are all sooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom