How many times?

janetinpa

Original Poster
I was just wondering...
I have noticed that there are so many people that have been to DisneyWorld more than a few times.
I was thinking who would win the most times at WDW? How many times have you the reader been to WDW? I would also like to know where are you from?? :wave:

as for me 2nd trip From Pennsylvania

lentesta

Premium Member
Lost count after 38. A related question is how many _days_ people have spent.

My brother once spent a month (really) @ WDW. While it counts as one trip, he probably spent as many days in the parks as someone on eight or nine trips.

Len

kwt10

My son is 8 and his next trip will be 13 for him. And also to follow up on the person who got to stay at WDW for a month....WOW I could only hope to do that!!!

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
When we lived in Tampa as I was growing up, my family would go and stay there one or two weekends out of a month on property. I'm almost 20 now... soooo... I'd guess definitely over a 100 times in my life. :) I now am going to college in NC though, so I can't go as often. :(

conntom

This year will be my 20 time to Disney World and I love it.
Its a Place I can relax and not think of things going on in my
life.

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

The Mom

Premium Member
lentesta is right...do you mean trips, and if so, do you mean overnight trips?

Or do you mean how many times have you walked through the gates? Some members work there, so go every day. Other people have lived in the area for years...same thing.

I'm not sure how many overnight trips (with the longest stay being 5 days) I've made. When I made my latest reservation, the CM estimated that around 75 prior resort stays came up in my profile. I've also stayed off site about a dozen times, and have relatives in Tuscawilla who I used to stay with before the traffic got so awful!

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Weve clocked up 5 two week trips since 94, and next year are stretching it to three weeks. However on the first trip we only spent 8 days at Disney itself as we felt obliged to visit as many of the other Orlando attractions as we could. Next year however we will only be having two non Disney days, when well visit the place that cannot be named.:)

adr315

Im from Miami....... ive gone to WDW once a year my entire life (im 17....) plus, ive gone as much as 6 times in one year to Orlando, so i would estimate ive been to the Orlando area 25+ times, with 85% of the time being in WDW.......

janetinpa

Original Poster
Originally posted by The Mom
lentesta is right...do you mean trips, and if so, do you mean overnight trips?

Or do you mean how many times have you walked through the gates? Some members work there, so go every day. Other people have lived in the area for years...same thing.

I'm not sure how many overnight trips (with the longest stay being 5 days) I've made. When I made my latest reservation, the CM estimated that around 75 prior resort stays came up in my profile. I've also stayed off site about a dozen times, and have relatives in Tuscawilla who I used to stay with before the traffic got so awful!

Vacationed *not worked that wouldnt be fair. This is also the reason why I asked where are you from. Florida has a upper hand. :lol: The amount of days spent is interesting too.

Geordi

In the hotels on-property, maybe about 25 times.
In our RV (first rented a different one, then bought the one we have) 3 times, 7+days each time. RV Off-property, about 20 times in the last 6 years, usually 1-3 days. Day trips or off property hotels? Too many for accurate count, but at least 15 / year for the last 10 years... and that is one year on the Annual, the rest on either seasonal or free day-tix for being stockholders. You get free tix by going to the stockholder meetings.

--Jim

dreamer

Does a 1-day trip from Miami count? (Leave at 5am, stay from 9 to midnight -- in the days they were open that late -- and arrive home at 5am.)

If so I've done well over 50 trips.

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Do you mean this year or in my lifetime? LOL!

I only started to going at 18.

4 times so far this year.

36 in my lifetime.

Scooter

10 times in 12 years

Always stay on property for 1 week

Chicago/burbs

Next trip...October 2003 :cry:

It seems so far away ::sigh::

I'm glad I have this website!:)

emmagata

This coming Dec trip will be number 5 for my wife and number 6 for me. I went WAAAAY back in 75 (give or take) with my parents while in high school.

What Inquiring minds REALLY want to know is how someone that has to travel (more than a short car ride) can afford so many trips to WDW in a year. I've read that some have been a half dozen times or more in one year and they live in the upper mid-west!!

(Must be those execs from Enron and Worldcom)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom