How many times you have rode Everest the ride

metscool

Original Poster
It was one of my friends last day there today so I went on it at 12 until the park cloed at 7. To make the total number 254.

LuckyFin24

I rode Everest 9 times in one day, our last ride was the last train of the day. Everytime we rode we tried different seats in the train, I love the front row the best. :sohappy:

#1DizGal

43 times the first two days of AP Sneak Peak/Jan; 22 times/May; 21 times/October; 18 times Jan. 07. Guess that totals 104. Pretty darn good for a 46 yo Illinois gal!

I have been on the ride only one time since I don't spend a lot of time at the Animal Kingdom during my stays. I personally liked the ride even though I am not a fan of traveling backwards really fast!!

"4,8,15,16,23,42"

Lost Returns Next Week!!

KrazyKemp

And didn't get an on-ride photo either time...

"We'll get one the next time we ride it."

Looks like I'll have to wait for quite some time now.:brick:

dzlandSr

Only made it to Animal Kingdom one day on my visit last week, but rode it 6 times I was there. I must say I wasn't too impressed the first couple of times I rode it, but it grew on me. I especially liked the ride better at sunset/dark (more effects that were working at that time of the day than earlier in the day- don't know if that's how it is all the time or if just some of the effects were down inside the mountain). Overall, thumbs up!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom