How many times to disney have you been

PurpleDragon

I've lost count! Since I have gone at least 1 to 2 times a year every year since I was born and I am 27, there are too many visits to count. And yes, my mother took me to WDW as an infant, heck she went while she was pregnant with me too.

So lets just say that I'm a "Seasoned Veteran" of WDW. :D

magicmom

Over 130+ times!! We used to live in Ft. Lauderdale and went at least 5 times a year x 33 years (since 1971).

Add 2 more times this year Jan 24 - 30th and March 4 - 9. My daughter is almost 5 and has been 7 times and my twins are 11 months and this will be their 2nd time.

Ringo8n24

Next month will be my 20th visit. Most of my visits have been in the past few years now that I am an adult and can pay for my own visits. My dad would let us go every other year as as a child. Now there is no way I can go more than six months, much less every other year with a WDW visit. I have never been in December, but want to someday.

scorp111

Easy for me to count.... twice.

Sept '04 for 9 days
Dec '04 for 3 days
We have an 11 day trip planned for late April-Early May :sohappy:
I have also spent two days in DLP.

I waited over 30 years for my first visit....and then will go at least 3 times in 7 months....

The spring trip will be cool, because it will be my mom's 1st vist ever.... and she is bringing my niece, and it is her 1st trip as well.

I wonder if they will get tears in their eyes like I did last year.... :lol:

Austin1

2000-2005!!!

Im 17 and have been 4 times
2000!!! what an awesome first year to go 2 Disney!!!
2001!!! again another great year!!!
2003!!! my 16th birthday party with all of my friends best trip ever
2004!!! fun with friends in FL- Great trip!!!
2005!!! going in june with my disney power traveler friends. 5days of fun at the contemporary!!!

WDFAN1977

WDW= 4 times (Summer of 1990, Summer of 1994, Summer of 2001, Fall of 2003) I will be going back this summer 2005.
DL=1 time (Summer of 2001)
DLP=1 time (Spring of 1999)

Sir Mickey´s

Well I´ve been to Disneyworld 4 times ( and became a Annual Passholder 3 years ago :D )....
But Disneyland Paris I visit 3 or 4 times a year.. so I lost count there...
But I would rarther be in Disneyworld ;)..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom