How many times have you stayed at a Walt Disney World Resort Hotel?

WDW FAN 4 LIFE

When my Dad made our reservation for the Contemporary, the Cast Member on the phone saw after he put in our information that since May of 1998 my family & I have stayed at Walt Disney World Resort Hotels (Contemporary & Wilderness Lodge for my family because those are the places we have stayed) a grand total of 30 times on WDW property. So do you all happen to know excatly how many times you have stayed on Walt Disney World Resort property if a Cast Member told you when you were making a brand new reservation?

Next vacation to Walt Disney World
August 8-19, 2006 at Disney's Contemporary Resort

col

i have stayed at a disney resort twice.
first time was at all star music but because of some family problem i stayed at all star sports and oh my god it was amazing. not being there without my parents was the best, when we checked in i explained to the CM and she was cool with it, got to the room; the american football area, and i couldnt believe it. its like nothing i even remotley expected. the themeing, everything was amazing better than anything i thought of.

second time was at PC (i booked for that in january '05 and went to sports in may '05) lets just say all stars here i come!!!!!!:)

Upvote 0

Yanks07

Kool Question :cool: Old Key West- 2 stays, Beach Club-9 stays, Board Walk- 3 stays, Port Orleans- 1 stay, off site 1 stay :hammer: Beach Club for # 10 in Oct. :sohappy:

Upvote 0

alya922

Over 25 times is 21 years. And I'm not that old I swear! lol I still can't believe I've been blessed enough to go that many times and be able to stay on property as well!

Upvote 0

I luv WDW

Disney stays

First trip was in 1983, stayed at Royal Plaza. Have been to WDW about once a year since. Stayed at Royal Plaza a couple of times, and at two off-property motels. Have stayed on-property (once each) at Yacht Club, Contemporary, Coronado Springs, Port Orleans Riverside and Carribbean Beach, with multiple stays at Port Orleans French Quarter. Will be back at French Quarter this Thanksgiving. Can't wait!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

specialwishes

Times Stayed

Yes, it is stored in WDW computers. I thought I had stayed a lot with 11 visits since 1998 but some of you, WOW! I'm especially jealous of wdwpooh1027, over 100 times!!!! How cool is that???? I'm curious, wdwpooh, out of all the deluxe resorts, why haven't you stayed at least one night at GF? Just wondering?

Upvote 0

DDuckFan130

When I was little we used to stay on property, and then we had like a 9 year hiatus and stayed off-property. In 2001, we started to stay on property again and we cannot look back :lol:...so let's see:

POR (back when it was Dixie Landings)- 1
YC-1
CBR-2
CSR-1
AS Music-6
AS Sports-3

These are just on property...those years of off-property yielded many more trips to WDW and/or USO (back when we used to go there too).

Upvote 0

crazygirley

We've stayed on property 9 times.

1st time was All-Star Music.
2nd time was All-Star Music.
3rd time was All-Star Movies.
4th time was All-Star Movies.
5th time was All-Star Movies.
6th time was Animal Kingdom Lodge.
7th time was Animal Kingdom Lodge.
8th time was Pop Century.
9th time was All-Star Music.

... this summer, for our 10th trip, we go back "home" to Animal Kingdom Lodge.

Upvote 0

MansionFan415

I really wish I had kept a more accurate count, but I'm 26 now and didn't keep track all the times when I was younger. I went back though to all the times I have gone, and came up with 82. That's separate trips to Orlando to go to the parks. I don't count each time INSIDE the parks as one each, I mean hell I was a CP'er twice and lived in Orlando for 14 months another time too.

All once unless otherwise noted:

~Wilderness Lodge
~Fort Wilderness Campgrounds - 15-20(can't remember, was younger)
~All-Star Music - 2(third time coming up)
~All-Star Sports
~All-Star Movies
~Caribbean Beach - 2
~Port Orleans
~DAK Lodge
~Coronado Springs
~Yacht Club

Upvote 0
Caribbean Beach - 8
All Star Music - 3
All Star Movies - 2
All Star Sports - 3
Wilderness Lodge - 1
Boardwalk - 1
Dixie Landings - 2
Next trip June 2006 - Port Orleans/Riverside

Upvote 0

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Let's see..

Contemporary - 1
Grand Floridian - 1 (and never again!)
Polynesian - 1
Wilderness Lodge - 2
Animal Kingdom Lodge - 1
Port Orleans Riverside - 1
Carribbean Beach - 1
Coronado Springs - 1
Saratoga Springs - 1
Music - 2
Movies - 1
Pop - 4/5 (I forget! Maybe more!)

Upvote 0

maelstrom

Contemporary - 5 (3 tower and 2 garden wing)
Polynesian - 1
Wilderness Lodge - 1 (with #2 in June)
Caribbean Beach - 2
Riverside - 2 (first back when it was Dixie Landings)
French Quarter - 2
Dolphin - 1

Upvote 0

TrentMom

Caribbean Beach Resort 1995

All Star Movies 1998

Dixie Landings (when it was still called that) 1998

May will make our fourth time at a Disney resort, All Star Movies

63 more Days!!!

May 7-12th

All Star Movies:wave::wave::wave::wave:

Upvote 0
I have stayed at the All Star Sports Resort for 9 trips in 11 stays, which rounds out to be about 75 days and nights within the friendly confines of the All Star Sports.

"Now approaching, Mickey's Star Traders."

Upvote 0

TrentMom

TrentMom said:
Caribbean Beach Resort 1995

All Star Movies 1998

Dixie Landings (when it was still called that) 1998

May will make our fourth time at a Disney resort, All Star Movies

63 more Days!!!

May 7-12th

All Star Movies:wave::wave::wave::wave:

Woops, I mean all stars music for 1998

Upvote 0

Neverwhere

I was 7 or 8 my first stay and have been yearly ever since except once (I'll be 30 this year), sometimes twice a year. As a child traveling with my parents it was the CR every year (there wasn't much choice back then). When I started traveling with friends and as an adult, I branched out to other resorts. My trips are in my sig.

Upvote 0

dandaman

I believe it's been about 17 times. A few trips, we changed hotels about halfway through the vacation (because we wanted to, not out of disgust :lol: ).

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom