How many times have you been to Disneyland?

OliveMcFly

3 times. Oct 2000, Apr 2011 and July 2016. Not bad for an east coaster but compared to my WDW numbers it's sad. I'm planning my next trip for Christmas 2018!! I can't get enough of DLR.

Phroobar

Zero times since not renewing my AP in October. I did have to pick up my daughter from DTD one night and the two hours to get from harbor to DTD parking reminded me why I won't renew any time soon.

Kman101

Have only been once :( in 2008. I'm so long overdue for another visit. LOL. DCA will be very very different for me ;) I'll probably get back there this year. Just lots of other trips (I took a cruise in 2009 and in 2010, with lots of little trips around Florida in-between), and then no trips anywhere for a while, played a role. I'm glad I got to see original flavor DCA and ironically MSEP was chugging down the DCA roads at the time, heh

Husky

Disneyland.com has a feature for passholders which tells you how many visits you've made to Disneyland. I'm not sure how it sorts the numbers out (if you can get more than one in a day, etc) but it's pretty cool to see! To see your number, go to https://disneyland.disney.go.com/passes/today/ and login. Your number will be in a pair of mouse ears on the top right.

I'm at 41. But, forgive me, I have to fly around 1000 miles for every visit I make ;P

What're yours?!
I honestly don’t even know. I’ve been going since I was a toddler, probably 10 years now since I’m 13. I used to have an annual pass but I don’t anymore. I’m going back this Monday with a park hopper thing. Haven’t been since Christmas of 2019 so I’ve been dying to go. I’ve probably been at least 50+ times, don’t know for sure, but I used to go every other week.

Sailor310

No idea. Several hundred? First time in1964. Moved to LA in 1972. Went lots of times. Two Grad Nites. In the 80's went many Saturday nights for swing dancing. Over ten (twenty?) years of annual passes.

I can't get the counter to come up. Any tricks?

AJFireman

I can't get the counter to come up. Any tricks?
Seems to have disappeared since reopening. But I did see many conversations about the counter being inaccurate or counted the way you though it did. Some saw there counter reset every year and some did not. I saw mine count anytime I went through the gate so sometimes one day counted 3 visits if I went back and forth.

chadwpalm

In the Parks
No
As someone who's lived in California my whole life, I've surprisingly only been to Disneyland maybe 20-25 times. 14 of those trips being within the last 8 years.

Growing up, my parents could only really afford to take us a handful of times. I went a few times during my teen years and a couple of times in my 20's, but I didn't really grow to love the parks until this past 10 years or so. I like only going once or twice a year now because it helps me not grow tired of the parks. Now that I have the money to do so it works out great for me.

Greenlawler

Just got back from DL last evening.

We are more of a WDW family because of where we live.

I went once as a teenager (years ago). Went a couple of times with my family when my boys were little people.

Started doing the runDisney stuff and ran several races out there but when they stopped hosting the races I stopped going regularly so I am guessing I have been to Disneyland probably 10 times.

josh2000

I've visited at least thirteen times but definitely more. My family lived in California when I was a baby and we apparently visited semi-often.

My first visit I have record of was in October 2000 (I was eight months old) since then I've visited in 2001, 2002, three times in 2019, four times in 2021 and three times in 2022.

Those numbers are made up of days spent at the park. If you count a multi-day vacation as a single visit then my numbers would be a lot less

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom