How many times have you been to Disneyland?

Kramerica

Original Poster
Disneyland.com has a feature for passholders which tells you how many visits you've made to Disneyland. I'm not sure how it sorts the numbers out (if you can get more than one in a day, etc) but it's pretty cool to see! To see your number, go to https://disneyland.disney.go.com/passes/today/ and login. Your number will be in a pair of mouse ears on the top right.

I'm at 41. But, forgive me, I have to fly around 1000 miles for every visit I make ;P

What're yours?!

cheezbat

Five times:
First in 2007...then returned in 2009...again for the Halloween Season in 2011...Back the folllowing year in 2012...and most recent visit in 2015.

Looks like I'm due for another trip soon!

Porkins

For 20 years I lived 1,76 miles from Disneyland. Got my first AP in 1987 and it continued until 2001. After that I've been an AP holder off and on do I'll say around 400 times?!?

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
100? I grew up live in Orange County until I was 10 and then went "home" to visit family at least once a year which always means a trip to DL.

BubbaQuest

I'm guessing 100. 1-2 times a year while growing up in NorCal and then 1-2 times a month when I became an AP for a few years.

Stevek

Probably close to 300, I know that the AP site had me at over 250 at one point...which means I'm part of the problem.

My old office was roughly a mile north of Disneyland and my wife would come down and meet me at work on many Friday nights with our 2 very young daughters and we would get there around 4, ride a couple rides, eat and watch the parade and fireworks then head home. It was very easy to rack up 20, 30, 40+ visits in a year...and that was when it wasn't nearly as packed as it is today. We would have zero problems just showing up for Parade of Dreams or Remember right before it started and getting a reasonably good seat/view.

thomas998

Probably close to 300, I know that the AP site had me at over 250 at one point...which means I'm part of the problem.

My old office was roughly a mile north of Disneyland and my wife would come down and meet me at work on many Friday nights with our 2 very young daughters and we would get there around 4, ride a couple rides, eat and watch the parade and fireworks then head home. It was very easy to rack up 20, 30, 40+ visits in a year...and that was when it wasn't nearly as packed as it is today. We would have zero problems just showing up for Parade of Dreams or Remember right before it started and getting a reasonably good seat/view.
Kind of makes me wonder... If your AP exclude you from things like the parades and Fantasmic, would you have gone as often just to do the rides? We've been passholders for WDW as well as out of towners on a vacation and I always wondered if part of the nefarious overpopulation by APers was in part because of the parades and Fantasmic... I know where we are at DL we seem to see a massive flood of people entering near the time things like Fantasmic start and then a large exodus after the event ends.... Makes me wonder if they started having some event free days if the crowds would be more sane on those days since there would be no big draw for the hit and run APers.

rob0519

3 Times. 2 with different parts of the family and the third time by myself when I was staying at the Hilton across the street on business.

Rich T

I'm from the classic California grew-up-in-the-60's-with-yearly-family-Summer-roadtrips-to-Disneyland generation (awesome memories!!!). Combined with my trips as a college student and adult, (a couple of years as a passholder), I'm guessing around 80 times. Considering I'm only a couple of years younger than the park itself, I don't think that's too outrageous. :D

Last edited:

Stevek

Kind of makes me wonder... If your AP exclude you from things like the parades and Fantasmic, would you have gone as often just to do the rides? We've been passholders for WDW as well as out of towners on a vacation and I always wondered if part of the nefarious overpopulation by APers was in part because of the parades and Fantasmic... I know where we are at DL we seem to see a massive flood of people entering near the time things like Fantasmic start and then a large exodus after the event ends.... Makes me wonder if they started having some event free days if the crowds would be more sane on those days since there would be no big draw for the hit and run APers.
Absolutely. We go now primarily for the rides though during the 50th, we generally caught at least Remember before heading out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom