How many pins do you have?

kitten2299

WOW you guys have alot!! I just started my collection with my Nov 07 trip and I have 40 pins. I cheat any time I know someone that is going I give them a list of what I want... I am expecting 5 more on Wed when my coworker gets back. :sohappy:
Are there pin collecting support groups ??
My coworkers say I need one :hammer:

Msully

I have 69 pins on lanyard.... I have 8 lanyards filled and i also have that cheap framed set they give you when you buy a certain amount of money at a store. I also have the MNSSHP frame set from last year. It was $150 but was an early christmas gift.

NiarrNDisney

I just got started so I only have 10, I'm only interested in collecting the Disney Villans. I'm not sure if I want to start trading as of yet since I'm so new to the idea of even collecting.
Anyone have some tips as to as site I may want to try or specific places I could go to other than DisneyPins.com? I would love to hear any advice...:)

Chrononymous

Never actually counted the collection, but if you put together the collections of both my mother and me, we have about 180-200

But...this includes DWD, DL and Disney store enamel pins as well.

ZapperZ

I've never counted the number of pins that I have (I'm too scared). However, here are the pictures of all the pins that I do collect that I've mounted in frames and displayed on the walls.

http://s115.photobucket.com/albums/n320/zapperz/Disney Pins/

Unfortunately, these are not all the pins that I have. I have quite a bit more that have yet to be framed, and I also have tons more that are part of my trading pile.

So now do you understand why I'm too scared to find out how many pins that I have? :)

Zz.

DisneyPrincess5

I've never counted the number of pins that I have (I'm too scared). However, here are the pictures of all the pins that I do collect that I've mounted in frames and displayed on the walls.

http://s115.photobucket.com/albums/n320/zapperz/Disney Pins/

Unfortunately, these are not all the pins that I have. I have quite a bit more that have yet to be framed, and I also have tons more that are part of my trading pile.

So now do you understand why I'm too scared to find out how many pins that I have? :)

Zz.

WOW great pins!

I have maybe 30 or 40 but I don't keep up with them.

ZapperZ

WOW great pins!

I have maybe 30 or 40 but I don't keep up with them.

Thank you!

We collect Donald and duck pins, theme park icons, and complete sets if we can. Still, I think my most favorite collection is this one:

IMG_4626.jpg

This is what I call my "Imagineering" collection. All these pins are Imagineering pins, which aren't really that easy to get. I've had to trade pretty hard to get these, and I am not even a big collector of "Nightmare" and "Haunted Mansion" stuff. But I just love the look of the pins when I first saw them, and being able to get whole sets of these at one shot was just too good to pass up.

Zz.

Tinkerbella16

Last trip in November was when I started collecting pins and it is a lot of fun! I have a tinkerbell lanyard/fastpass & roomkey holder so I filled it up with the cutest pins I could find during my trip. I have about 11 pins. There was this POTC pin that had an Ed Hardy design with pink rhinestones, and it said "A pirates life for me"... that was the 1st pin I bought, I had to have it, it was so cute. My mom however, has a pin book with hundreds of pins! We love going to DTD and going over to the pin traders pavilion and looking through everyone elses books.. really neat to see the older pins that you can't get anywhere in wdw! I also love the Fastpass pins...they are so cute!

I'm only into collecting Tinkerbell, DOnald Duck, and attractions pins.

DisneyPrincess5

Thank you!

We collect Donald and duck pins, theme park icons, and complete sets if we can. Still, I think my most favorite collection is this one:

IMG_4626.jpg

This is what I call my "Imagineering" collection. All these pins are Imagineering pins, which aren't really that easy to get. I've had to trade pretty hard to get these, and I am not even a big collector of "Nightmare" and "Haunted Mansion" stuff. But I just love the look of the pins when I first saw them, and being able to get whole sets of these at one shot was just too good to pass up.

Zz.

Wow that's really cool. Those HM pins are very unique! Thanks for sharing!

NCFire1

After only our first trip I think we had close to 200. We can't wait to trade this year. I collect Firefighter pins, kids collect pirate and princees, wife collects resort pins.. and others.

I always keep a trading lanyard with me with ones I don't care for. I then put the keepers on a seperate lanyard so I don't accidentally trade something by mistake.

WDWNooby

About 50 or 60 all purchased in the last several months for our upcoming trip :) All four of us will be wearing lanyards and pin trading.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom