How many people "go to Disney" from your computer?

discos

Yup, do it all the time. Lately I've been trying to find some more videos on the international parks and theres a couple cool documentaries on youtube on Tokyo DisneySea and Disneyland Paris.

rob0519

I've been doing it more and more recently. Last night, I watched Fantasmic, the Main Street Electrical Parade, Monsters Inc Laugh Floor and Turtle Talk with Crush.

Tonight, I'd like to do Spaceship Earth and maybe the Haunted Mansion and cap the night off with Wishes or Illuminations.

This is what happens when your next trip isn't for 11 more months.

Oh yeah. You Tube and Eyes on Ears are great for daily Disney Fixes. I watch Wishes at least once or twice a month.

Brickcity Pauly

Original Poster
They are the documentaries that they showed on Travel Channel brought to DVD...
DisneyParks.jpg
This was GREAT! Thank you so much!
Does anyone know of anything similar, maybe on youtube? I'll have to search when I get home, but I LOVE these kinds of looks at the parks. I'd love to see something about EPCOT.

Cmdr_Crimson

This was GREAT! Thank you so much!
Does anyone know of anything similar, maybe on youtube? I'll have to search when I get home, but I LOVE these kinds of looks at the parks. I'd love to see something about EPCOT.

I do believe a few of the Documentaries from the Disneypark/Travel Channel are on the net..You just have to look...However here's one that is probably the best one...Modern Marvel's Walt Disney World

jazznrachie

All the time! My husband thinks I'm nuts! He never wants to see pictures or videos of anything new. He prefers to be surprised. I prefer to be informed.

DisneyJunkie

YouTube is a must stop for a virtual WDW trip for me until an actual one comes around. Love the HD POV shots of various rides, or even of just certain areas....that you can watch as if you're there just sitting on a bench looking around. Good thing I have a rather large computer monitor to help immerse me in the video.

danpam1024

I've been doing it more and more recently. Last night, I watched Fantasmic, the Main Street Electrical Parade, Monsters Inc Laugh Floor and Turtle Talk with Crush.

Tonight, I'd like to do Spaceship Earth and maybe the Haunted Mansion and cap the night off with Wishes or Illuminations.

This is what happens when your next trip isn't for 11 more months.
went there on google maps today :(

disneyfan1995

I "go to Disney" from my laptop fairly often. I don't really like to watch a lot of ride videos on youtube, but sometimes I'll watch ride videos for The Great Movie Ride or Tower of Terror. I usually will watch a lot of the shows/parades since a lot of ride videos aren't really filmed all too well.

Disvillain63

My now 3-year old nephew comes over and heads straight for my laptop, while he's asking me to 'find Mickey'. I introduced my step-GS8 to the 'Boo to You' parade last year around Halloween. We later went to Disney in November and took him to MVMCP. After attending the party, he wanted to know when we could see the Halloween one...we're going to see it this November!!!

acishere

I used to do it every few months during my Disney dry spell. Between WDW last year and DL last month I haven't really felt the need to except for when I checked out the new Test Track POV videos. Which then made me virtually explore all of EPCOT, but I drew the line there!

cooleo

I do it all the time. I have tons of WDW Park audio in my itunes library which I listen to when I need a fix, which is almost daily. :D

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
Wait a minute....i thought that WAS going to disney world.....you mean i can actually physically go there...????

Hmmmmm that changes things....gotta go..... time to make some plans....

PS i may have to revise some of my posts....please ignore anything ive posted up until now - especially "i have never gotten wet riding splash mountain" and "wdw food doesn't taste like anything"

Allaboutthekids

My daughters (4 and 7) love watching the POV videos of the rides I go on but they are too small to ride themselves - lets them see why I have such a big grin on my face and gets them excited for when they are big enough.

Although small admission - their favourites aren't Disney but Kraken and Manta at SeaWorld.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom