How many people "go to Disney" from your computer?

Vader2112

I do this from time to time mainly checking out rides/attractions at parks I have not visited ie Paris and Hong Kong. Did it yesterday to check out Mysterios Manor in HK Disneyland.

GrimGrinningGhost15

I just came across the modern marvels episode of WDW on youtube. If you haven't seen it yet its pretty interesting! Feels like the more I know about WDW the more excited and in love I get with it. If any of you have netflix they have great WDW videos as well. I have watched them several times!

Brickcity Pauly

Original Poster
I just came across the modern marvels episode of WDW on youtube. If you haven't seen it yet its pretty interesting! Feels like the more I know about WDW the more excited and in love I get with it. If any of you have netflix they have great WDW videos as well. I have watched them several times!
What are some of the videos on Netflix?

Cmdr_Crimson

They are called disney parks. There are about 5 or 6 of them that look at the parks, the cruise line, and a few other things. Each of them are about 45 minutes to 1 hour long.

They are the documentaries that they showed on Travel Channel brought to DVD...
DisneyParks.jpg

Tom 55

I've been doing it more and more recently. Last night, I watched Fantasmic, the Main Street Electrical Parade, Monsters Inc Laugh Floor and Turtle Talk with Crush.

Tonight, I'd like to do Spaceship Earth and maybe the Haunted Mansion and cap the night off with Wishes or Illuminations.

This is what happens when your next trip isn't for 11 more months.

I have thousands of pictures on my external hard drive. I have my screen saver randomly show only the Disney world pictures. Each picture I can still tell what year and what place it was taken

JIMINYCR

I've got all my favorite youtube videos and Disney sites bookmarked under my file designated as Disney. Everythings just a click away. Feeling blue, click... theres the monorail on it's way to the resorts. Want action.. click... theres the SM video of the wild turns. Yeah, theres times when I love my computer.:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom