How many people does it take to eat a kitchen sink?

sksowell

Original Poster
Our family leaves next Sat for the world and I want to get a kitchen sink at Beaches and Cream. Have your ordered one and finished it? How many people were with you (adults/kids)? I love my ice cream so I'm pushing the rest of the family to be up for the challenge.

WDWFREAK53

I'd try to eat one all by yourself...

That would be convenient because you'd have the sink already there for when it came back up.

We had a party of 5 when we ate one.

rct247

The more, the better. I had a group of 6 to finish one, but we didn't finish because how quickly it became soupy. It is much more enjoyable when all the flavors are semi separate rather than combined into a runny mess. Therefore, the more people you have, the better you are off at finishing before it melts.

Nemo14

We finished it with a group of 5, but we were all stuffed when we did. It's a lot of not only ice cream, but all the toppings and what-not.

Prince-1

We've done it with 3 people ( don't recommend it :hurl: ) and with 6 (much better :sohappy: ) Go with more than 3!!

gwhb75

Can anyone provide a picture of one? I've never seen one or even heard of one before[/IMG]

IMG_3083.jpg

IMG_3093.jpg

Dwarful

I think we paid about $25 when we were there in June of this summer...which divided up by our group of 10 was cheap...6 of that group were little kids.

irmonkey

A party of six (next table over) finished it fairly easily when I was there last week. Three kitchen sinks were served (to a 3, 4 and 6) while I ate lunch. I think the six-top was the only one to finish it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom