How Many of you have been to Disneyland?

CalDisney

Original Poster
Hi I was wondering..
How many of you have been to Disneyland Or Disney`s California Adventure??
or are Planning on comming out here..
I live here in Calif.
So I go as many times as I can.

Maria

I have been there... but 15 years ago! I don´t remember much of it... just the castle and the jewelers who were there... :(

CalDisney

Original Poster
Originally posted by Maria
I have been there... but 15 years ago! I don´t remember much of it... just the castle and the jewelers who were there... :(

So about??? 1988?? Maria??

I wonder if we bumped into each other LOL..

CalDisney

Original Poster
Originally posted by NowInc
Been there a handfull of times...great parks..cant beat vintage ;)
Well I cant say anything bad about your Parks..:)

But Vintage is Nice:)
I cant wait to see your Magic Kingdom

spectrofan

Well I never went there to Disneyland but a friend of mine said it was cool... but I went once to Euro Disney like 8 years ago:p

DisneyPhD

Never been there, but think we might someday (next 5 years or so.) We have our trips to WDW all planed out until then.(new DVC members) The fight to Cal from Mich is so much longer then to FLA. and WDW is so much more of a trip destination then LA. (for us, we know just what to do at Orlando, LA would be all new.)

My hubby has cousins there who keep urging us to come, so we would like to, but so far it has been WDW every year for us.

I want to see DCA, but hope they add more to it before we get there.

CalDisney

Original Poster
Originally posted by jaylenofan86
I go once a month. I also live in CA and have an annual pass for DL, DCA and WDW.

Wow !!
That`s a far Drive for you jaylenofan
You are way up there near Lake Tahoe
I`ll be up there in September
My Dad has a Vacation Home on the South Shore.
hope to meet ya someday:)

jaylenofan86

I live near Sac Town. A little off the subject, but go kings! Ya, I go to WDW one a year, but the premium annual pass save u $12 a year! (Both of them are premium). Ya, I hope to meet u sometime; I'm going next weekend.

DCA Fan

I go to DL at least once a year, and I'll be starting to make more visits to DCA as well. After all, I live about 30+ minutes from Disneyland.

Lhriangel

I go .. whenever I have a ride? lol. I would go every weekend if I had a car me thinks. I need an AP though *sighs* ... well a job then I can have my AP (I can't decide if I should just ask for that for my bday or not.. since I'm not going to get a new computer or a car... LOL)

CalDisney

Original Poster
I may be at DL next weekend too.. You see I am in a Annual Passholders group
and we meet there every 1st Sunday of the Month.

jaylenofan86

Cool! I'll be there, just set a place and time! I'll be there from Fri.-Sun. I'm tring to get a job there on Friday for the summer!:sohappy:

goffyjer

:sohappy: I have been there lots of times.
I can't even count how many.
I use to live in Chino Cal. We use to go Dsineyland alot .
I had friends that work there as well.

I am going next year with my Family, I can't wait :sohappy:

Figment1986

I have been to DL once, back in 1999. Spring Break. I also been to WDW over like 35 times probably, lost count after 20. lol, I hope to go to DL on July 17, 2005. The 50th Anniversary. I want to go.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom