How Many of you have been to Disneyland?

redkenwolf

I've been to Disneyland far more time than WDW. I've gone about every year since I was 5, and now I am 21. I got engaged there in December 200 in front of the castle. That is why I love Caldisney's picture of the castle so much cuz' it looked just like that! I have been to DW twice, I even got to march in a parade because my drill team won nationals. (Memories) :) I'm getting married in January and we are taking our honeymoon at DW!!! I hope to raise our kids as the Disney family. I live in NM and you would be suprised by how many people have NEVER been to either park. We are so stuck in the middle of America!!! :cry: :cry: :mad:

Rooster

I've went to DL for the first time about four years ago before DCA and Downtown Disney were around. I am going in August this year. I can't wait to see the changes. I've been to WDW many more times but I feel both resorts have their own unique charms.:cool:

MinnieFan

I was there only once when I was 12 years old. I would like to go back now so I can compare it to WDW and to see how it has changed.

wbboy29

I live in Oregon. Which is about a 15 hour drive to get there. So, I have been there several times. Sometimes when my college friends and I get bored we will drive down there for a quick weekend trip. I have never been to DCA yet.

craziebabie1

I live about 10 minutes away. Plus I just got a job there. I start on Saterday. I can't wait. I go all the time though. I can't get enough of it.

Deja83

I've been to Disneyland quite a few times. My family and I use to drive down there every spring break, but then we stopped. I'm going down again in June. I am so excited to go back to DL and go to DCA for the first time. I haven't been in 4 years.

CalDisney

Original Poster
I just Got Home from disneyland and Calif Adventure ........
I Had a Blast!! No pun intended LOL
Even though we did see Blast!!
Great Show..
I cant wait to go back again on Sunday:eek:)

NADisney

I visited for the first time this past april 4-6 2002. It was very emotional, seeing Walt's dream .I enjoyed seeing the attractions that he made famous on tv and riding Mr.Toad over and over again since they took him away in florida.(I go to WDW 4 times a year since it is only a 2 hour flight from Lou,KY.)The only thing I did not do when I was there is Splash Mountain (Thanks Disney Lawyers for that one) and seeing Fantasmic!.

I wish that they would have moved the Electrical Parade back to the Magic Kingdom.DCA was ok, a much better Animation Building and Soarn Over California was a great attraction.I was there during Soap Weekend with "All My Children". At least I got to see some celebrity's when in LA for the first time,to finish our trip we drove to Las Vegas for a couple of days then flu home.

I might be back for the 50th anniversery, I hope they have "Magical Pins" like WDW.I love collecting them.

CalDisney

Original Poster
Splash Mountain

Splash was a 105 min. wait today
Yes!!! I went again today 6/2/02
I just cant get enough of the Parks
Wish I could see ya there Jay!!!

Hope you have a Great time!!!:)

Tigggrl

I was there too today guys! I love those parks!
The best part was being with my honey, and seeing all of the wonderful details...I am having lots of fun exploring these parks!

CalDisney

Original Poster
Originally posted by Tigggrl
I was there too today guys! I love those parks!
The best part was being with my honey, and seeing all of the wonderful details...I am having lots of fun exploring these parks!

AAhhh!!!! ---{@

PrincessAriel

I was there last summer and also missed Splash :(. It was interesting to see the differences in the attractions especially Pirates!! Anyways, the castle is just a little small for my taste, but that's ok!!

TinkerBell9988

I have been to Disneyland twice, and hopefully going again this year. We went last August and had SOOOO much fun. The Matterhorn is my favorite ride in DL. I also loved to compare and contrast the differences b/t the rides, like it's a small world, and Pirates... Haunted Mansion seems the same, though... only a few minor details that were different.

But I also love the nostalgia too, that's what makes Disneyland so special. They also have he original Tiki Room... I would travel all the way to Cali to see that again!!!

CalDisney

Original Poster
Originally posted by TinkerBell9988
I have been to Disneyland twice, and hopefully going again this year. We went last August and had SOOOO much fun. The Matterhorn is my favorite ride in DL. I also loved to compare and contrast the differences b/t the rides, like it's a small world, and Pirates... Haunted Mansion seems the same, though... only a few minor details that were different.

But I also love the nostalgia too, that's what makes Disneyland so special. They also have he original Tiki Room... I would travel all the way to Cali to see that again!!!

Wow!!
Tinkerbell
You Gave me chills just reading your Post:)
Thats what the Magic`s all about:)
Thank You:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom