How many of us have conceived a child while at WDW?

C&D

You're calling me tacky because I had ___ with my wife in a hotel room while on vacation? Read the rest of the thread, prude.:p

Not really, just think you lack discretion (along with the others); that topic is nobodies business but your own. Bragging of sexual prowess IS tacky in my book (but to each their own).

p.s. I'm a 58 year old married male, member of a fraternity (that, let's say, was referred to "Animal House" before the movie, a member of the Naval Armed Forces..........................so with that I'm hardly a 'prude' but like to be considered discrete.

that commercial was HYSTERICAL... not so much because of the particular topic, but more for anyone who's had a kid who could talk before the age of one, and would tell anyone, anything, that you didn't want strangers to know (I've got two of those, lol)

Aside from that, I don't think it's the arms and feet you need to worry about on the monorail as far as this thread is concerned, but I'm not sure how to translate that for the shirt...

durangojim

Original Poster
Not really, just think you lack discretion (along with the others); that topic is nobodies business but your own. Bragging of sexual prowess IS tacky in my book (but to each their own).

p.s. I'm a 58 year old married male, member of a fraternity (that, let's say, was referred to "Animal House" before the movie, a member of the Naval Armed Forces..........................so with that I'm hardly a 'prude' but like to be considered discrete.

Not sure how conceiving a child has anything to do with sexual prowess, nor did I ask where such people were doing so. I wasn't asking who has had ___ at WDW and where did you do it? That would be tacky, but most of us who have "made a baby" while on vacation at WDW think that it is pretty special and cements our family bonds to that place even more. If a couple has a child, it means they had intercourse. I didn't ask for any details, nor was I interested in any. Maybe because I'm a physician I feel more at ease about speaking about health matters and don't view them as taboo. I respect your opinion, but you can't deny that your post is prudish in that you are stating that the thread and myself lack modesty regarding this topic. I am curious why you even bothered posting in this thread as you had nothing to contribute to it. By the way, thank you for your service to our country, I genuinely appreciate that, but I don't see eye to eye with you on this topic.

maggiegrace1

I just can't keep up with all the etiquette rules these days regarding types of transportations it's acceptable to fornicate on :lol:

Soooo...an airplane bathroom is OK and a monorail apparently is OK, (perhaps due to it not being at ground level) but busses are a "no" :confused:

I guess I'm just resigned to the fact that no matter where I am at Disney I could be sitting in the graveyard of potential children from tourists looking for that "Ultimate souvenir".

Personally I'll stick to my rings and watches...easier to return if I change my mind.
I have never been on a plane so I can not speak for that..and when I do go on a plane..as scared as I am to fly..I doubt I will be comfortable enough to go in the bathroom to do anything but :hurl:..:lookaroun

As for the monorail and the bus...well on the monorail..you can be all alone in a monorail car..on a bus..someone is always on the bus with you..and so if someone is with you and watching..well..:shrug:

:D
You're calling me tacky because I had ___ with my wife in a hotel room while on vacation? Read the rest of the thread, prude.:p
That's right..the rest of us are tacky...:lol::p

KingStefan

The point is, if that's really the way you feel, then don't read this thread, and go away and leave us alone.

And thanks for serving.

Crazy4WDW1

I for one think this thread is hysterical. :ROFLOL: I found that no one has been out of line or gross.

If you don't like the thread then move on . . . simple as that. :shrug:

kstella

I just can't keep up with all the etiquette rules these days regarding types of transportations it's acceptable to fornicate on :lol:

Soooo...an airplane bathroom is OK and a monorail apparently is OK, (perhaps due to it not being at ground level) but busses are a "no" :confused:

I guess I'm just resigned to the fact that no matter where I am at Disney I could be sitting in the graveyard of potential children from tourists looking for that "Ultimate souvenir".

Personally I'll stick to my rings and watches...easier to return if I change my mind.

Not on the bus due to the audience(driver).

Rings and watches are also MUCH cheaper and don't talk back.

maggiegrace1

I hear there's a special version of the music they play during the electrical water pageant for you guys in the hammocks at the Poly. I think it goes something like Bow-chicka-chicka-Bow-Bow with a 70s beat.:lol:
:lol:
We call it "our song"..:animwink:
Like I said before...I always end up seeing fireworks afterwards also..:D:p

Phonedave

Not on the bus due to the audience(driver).

Rings and watches are also MUCH cheaper and don't talk back.

Aren't there people around the hammocks though ?

I am all kinds of confused now.

What about a water mouse ?

Sam Adams is over in EPCOT during F&W, they have a history of sponsoring things like this (And running like hell when things go all pear shaped) :)

-dave

maggiegrace1

Aren't there people around the hammocks though ?

I am all kinds of confused now.

What about a water mouse ?

Sam Adams is over in EPCOT during F&W, they have a history of sponsoring things like this (And running like hell when things go all pear shaped) :)

-dave
Not late late late at night...late...late...late...

When we did not have a little girl to worry about and look after either..:)

:lookaroun

To also clarify..this was all Pre- Maggie.:D...though we still do visit the hammocks and watch the water parade and fireworks...we just lay on the hammocks while Maggie plays in the sand or sleeps in the stroller...

Still romantic but we can wait till we get back to the room...;)

I_heart_Tigger

I have never been on a plane so I can not speak for that..and when I do go on a plane..as scared as I am to fly..I doubt I will be comfortable enough to go in the bathroom to do anything but :hurl:..:lookaroun

As for the monorail and the bus...well on the monorail..you can be all alone in a monorail car..on a bus..someone is always on the bus with you..and so if someone is with you and watching..well..:shrug:

:D

aaahhhh...I kind of forgot about the bus driver there for a minute (see now why I shouldn't be out there pro-creating). I was thinking...what is the difference between the monorail and the bus other than ground level :lol:

maggiegrace1

aaahhhh...I kind of forgot about the bus driver there for a minute (see now why I shouldn't be out there pro-creating). I was thinking...what is the difference between the monorail and the bus other than ground level :lol:
Yeah..maybe you should wait a while..:lol::animwink::p

Plus the monorail was so much better when it had the railing things in the middle..

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

I_heart_Tigger

Yeah..maybe you should wait a while..:lol::animwink::p

Plus the monorail was so much better when it had the railing things in the middle..

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

don't worry, I already know I'm not cut out for kids. Luckily I have no biological clock at all. I'm 37 now and when people ask if I want to hold their baby my general response is "But it smells funny and it's making noises." :lookaroun

maggiegrace1

don't worry, I already know I'm not cut out for kids. Luckily I have no biological clock at all. I'm 37 now and when people ask if I want to hold their baby my general response is "But it smells funny and it's making noises." :lookaroun
:lol::ROFLOL:

They are worth it though..some people just are not meant to have kids..no big deal..:D

Nemo14

Sounds like you're describing my husband, not a baby....:ROFLOL:

magicmaya

I've Conceived a pimple while at Magic Kingdom.It just came out of nowhere and I had to go back to the hotel to put proactive on!!! :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom