How many of us have conceived a child while at WDW?

maggiegrace1

Or the monorail.

However as I have seen, buses are excusable for some odd reason. :lookaroun
No, if no one is on the monorail car with you..then it is not nasty...:D:lookaroun..and as long as you stand clear of the doors..:)

Um and a bus..:hurl:..do you speak from experience?..Please say no?

Chevross

No, not experience per say, just what I've noticed while in a poorly lit bus with the lights turned off inside. Teenagers do not seem to care about the public or wearing easily accessible short skirts if you get my drift on that. :lookaroun

maggiegrace1

No, not experience per say, just what I've noticed while in a poorly lit bus with the lights turned off inside. Teenagers do not seem to care about the public or wearing easily accessible short skirts if you get my drift on that. :lookaroun
Um..eww...

Never while others are around..that just says trash to me..:shrug:

Anyway..so..anyone ever conceived a child while at the world?

:lookaroun:lol:

Chevross

Um..eww...

Never while others are around..that just says trash to me..:shrug:

Anyway..so..anyone ever conceived a child while at the world?

:lookaroun:lol:

Same here, or they just want attention which they pretty much got.

That last sentence seems vaguely familiar for some odd reason like we had previously started out a discussion like this before...Hmmmm, odd, like deja vu or something. :p

CaptainJackNO

I know it's a little strange for a topic, but reading in another thread it seems that there's quite a few of us who have brought home a piece of Disney magic. Ours was made at the WL during our stay Dec 25- Jan 2, 2004. 9 months later, our first child, a boy was born. I can't wait until he's old enough to embarass him by walking by the room and saying "Oh by the way, this is where mom and I made you":lol:

Nobody does that in Disneyworld......:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::sohappy::sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom