how many more days for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bears163

we are down to 174 oops 173 days till our first visit home. still don't know what resort to reserve yet. thinking either saratoga or wilderness lodge. we are going sept 13-18. still looking for a good deal in airfare from philly to orlando

LeeSeeBabe

In EXACTLY 2 weeks we will be getting to Epcot and heading for lunch at Le Cellier!!!!!!!!! :cool::xmas::sohappy::lol::king::p:slurp::):animwink:;):D(im done)

Upvote 0

SallyShine

116 days until we arrive at the Ft. Wilderness cabins. I'm a little nervous about my lodging choice, but there are five of us and it seemed to make the most sense.:zipit:

Upvote 0

Flower'sChild

I have just 7 days before I go to DisneyWorld for a day. Next week I will go to my frist character meal ever. Also Suzy and Perla will be there at the 1900 Park Fair. Suzy and Perla are my tiny little friends and they are my favorite characters at DisneyWorld. I am so happy :)

Also my 2 Big DisneyWorld trips coming up are both less than 100 days away !!! > I will be staying in DisneyWorld for a whole week in Jan and a whole week in Feb. :)

Upvote 0

disneygirl1024

We have 128 days and counting. Can't wait. This is becoming an every year vacation for us. We absolutely love it. My kids are so excited that we are looking at Disney websites to keep up on the info just to hold us over until we go.:sohappy:

Upvote 0

e4ymod

18 days, 15 hours, 1 minute, 24 seconds<input value="1000" id="countdown_Interval" name="countdown_Interval" type="hidden"><input value="True" id="countdown_Enabled" name="countdown_Enabled" type="hidden"><input value="2005,12,24,0,0,0" id="countdown_TargetDate" name="countdown_TargetDate" type="hidden"><script>AWT_DoTimer("countdown", "alert('Have a great trip from WDWMAGIC.COM');", true, true, true, false);</script>
http://countdown.wdwmagic.com/tripcountdown.aspx?username=e4ymod

Upvote 0

bears163

Original Poster
OMG we leave at 7am tomorrow. but here is the bad news. daughter is sick & snow from 4-6 inches starting tonight till 5am tomorrow. WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY. me. pray for me pleae. lol. oh yeah & i went to print a boarding pass for a person going with us & it won't. i think cause of his name ____ smith.

Upvote 0

LeeSeeBabe

8 days! the most exciting part for me is that my boyfriend and I are staying for 4 nights and 5 days, when usually we only have enough time for a 2 night weekend trip! Better be prepare, WDW!:xmas:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom