how many more days for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bears163

we are down to 174 oops 173 days till our first visit home. still don't know what resort to reserve yet. thinking either saratoga or wilderness lodge. we are going sept 13-18. still looking for a good deal in airfare from philly to orlando

BRER STITCH

OK....I couldn't take the anticipation anymore!

Even though it's still May, I ripped off the MAY page from my desk calendar today to reveal my June vacation week!!! :lookaroun

Actually, if anyone has the big desk calendar I am looking at, you can rip off the MAY page today and still have room to write in the 29th, 30th , and 31st in the top left empty boxes!

Does this make time go any faster? NO!

But it is nice fooling yourself into thinking your vacation month is already here! :sohappy:

FINALLY...........31 DAYS!!!

:lol:

Upvote 0

figmentmom

BRER STITCH said:
OK....I couldn't take the anticipation anymore!

Even though it's still May, I ripped off the MAY page from my desk calendar today to reveal my June vacation week!!! :lookaroun

Actually, if anyone has the big desk calendar I am looking at, you can rip off the MAY page today and still have room to write in the 29th, 30th , and 31st in the top left empty boxes!

Does this make time go any faster? NO!

But it is nice fooling yourself into thinking your vacation month is already here! :sohappy:

FINALLY...........31 DAYS!!!

:lol:

Oh, I hear you, I hear you... :lol:

27 days to go!

Upvote 0

jcraycraft

11 long days to go !!!! :sohappy: This will be our 3rd trip during the last 1 yr period. Counting this up coming trip, we will have logged a total of 29 days on our APs. No bad for being from Ohio. :lol:

Upvote 0

Nut4Disney

jcraycraft said:
11 long days to go !!!! :sohappy: This will be our 3rd trip during the last 1 yr period. Counting this up coming trip, we will have logged a total of 29 days on our APs. No bad for being from Ohio. :lol:

11 days until POR.... We're from Northern Ky. (Cincinnati) and will also have logged 29 days on our AP counting this next trip, since Nov. 2004. :wave:

Upvote 0

jcraycraft

Nut4Disney said:
11 days until POR.... We're from Northern Ky. (Cincinnati) and will also have logged 29 days on our AP counting this next trip, since Nov. 2004. :wave:

Small World... We are staying at the Coronado Springs for 5 days then switching to CBR. You guys flying or driving? We are driving and plan to head out at 2am on Sat morn ..... Should get there by 4 or 5pm. Maybe we will see you on the road :wave:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom