how many more days for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bears163

we are down to 174 oops 173 days till our first visit home. still don't know what resort to reserve yet. thinking either saratoga or wilderness lodge. we are going sept 13-18. still looking for a good deal in airfare from philly to orlando

Sloan

which trip?

37 days before my birthday trip, and 157 days before our more extended visit for the Food & Wine Festival - my favorite :slurp:

Upvote 0

Nut4Disney

jcraycraft said:
Small World... We are staying at the Coronado Springs for 5 days then switching to CBR. You guys flying or driving? We are driving and plan to head out at 2am on Sat morn ..... Should get there by 4 or 5pm. Maybe we will see you on the road :wave:

We are actually flying, leaving on the 7 pm flight on Sat. out of CVG, and staying at POR. Maybe we could still meet up for a drink or something though. :)

Upvote 0

CaptainMichael

For the first time in a while, I have no Disney trip in the near future. As of now, it looks like we'll be going sometime in December 2006 or January 2007. One thing's for sure, for the first time ever, I'll be going to Disney's Animal Kingdom every day I'm there.

Upvote 0

DCL

40 DAYS and counting. I SHOULD be getting on a plane tomorrow... but due to my sister's high school graduation, I had to push back my trip :cry:

Upvote 0

honeymooner05

105 days till my honeymoon!! Can't wait!! Then back with the family 57 days later! I don't know what I'm more excited for...the wedding...or being in my favorite place with him!!! :kiss:

Upvote 0

Pippa

Well i'm now down to 136 days until our wedding and 166 days until our WDW honeymoon. 166 days left of saving up!!!

Upvote 0

jazzzz

226 more long days. I've been counting down from 350, so at least i've made a little progress. But this waiting is gonna be the death of me. You can only plan so much.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom