how many more days for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bears163

we are down to 174 oops 173 days till our first visit home. still don't know what resort to reserve yet. thinking either saratoga or wilderness lodge. we are going sept 13-18. still looking for a good deal in airfare from philly to orlando

MiamiSpartan

ONE MORE DAY!! Leaving work early tomorrow, picking up my partner and a friend, and driving the four hours to Orlando. Should be arriving at 7pm or so. Will make an early night of it, and then get up early to get to Magic Kingdom by 9am Saturday. Can't wait.

Upvote 0

RedBaron

Cant count that high. We know for sure we will take my daughter in the fall after her 3rd or 4th birthday (more or less it will depend on her) she is 10 months old now. :cry: poor me. I dont know if I will get to go "home" before then.

Upvote 0

Bluewaves

12 hours till I leave for the airport, woohoo, and only a few more hours after that I'll be on a plane and in Disney World. Time to pack the fianl bits fo stuff, woohoo.

Upvote 0
We arrive THREE WEEKS TODAY!! I've just read that we will miss the Ice Station, however I look forward to It`s A Small World, Soarin' and the new water slide at Typhoon Lagoon.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom