how many more days for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bears163

we are down to 174 oops 173 days till our first visit home. still don't know what resort to reserve yet. thinking either saratoga or wilderness lodge. we are going sept 13-18. still looking for a good deal in airfare from philly to orlando

DisneyPhD

one, :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :cool:

Sorry, just had to share that. Now I need to PACK!! How much junk can a family of 4 have anyway? TONS!

Upvote 0

dixiegirl

9 more days, 7 hours 17 minutes 43 seconds......here i come turkey leg!!!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: yes one day i need to pack...for the family of 4 i have!!!!!

Upvote 0

doejeff

shakes20 said:
We are 38 days from our next trip! (O.k., 38 days, 2 hours and 7 mins until our plane departs for the Happiest Place on Earth, but hey, who's counting?) We only get to go about every other year, but when we do, we make it worth our while. This next trip will be our longest- 16 days -we just love being able to relax more and not having to rush to see everything.
Hope you have a great trip, and good luck with the airfare! I know that we got lucky, bought tickets just before fuel prices jumped again, I think that has definately sent airline prices higher recently.

Let me know how you like Pop Century. We will be going next April.:)

Upvote 0

PhilharMagician

118 days to go, and only 28 days till I start making our PS's. :brick:

It's amazing how fun it is to make PS's. Besides being at Disney that is the next best thing to do. Does anyone know a good psychiatrist? I just may need help here.:lol:

Upvote 0

Tinker05

We have 34 days! We are going June 4th thru the June 16th for my high school graduation! My parents are taking 11 of us! I cant wait! Come on June 4th!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom