how many more days for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bears163

we are down to 174 oops 173 days till our first visit home. still don't know what resort to reserve yet. thinking either saratoga or wilderness lodge. we are going sept 13-18. still looking for a good deal in airfare from philly to orlando

soin2disney

71 more days......

I have 71 more days....... Have been booked for over a year......First time @my favorite-Grand Floridian...
My last trip was 2002.It's been way toooooooo long!!

Does anyone know where I can find a good countown clock for my destop?????? Thanx

Upvote 0

Poco909

i think it is 161 days left for us, we are going from Oct 8 to the 16(counting from the day we leaving which takes amost 2 days to get there and almost 2 days when we get back) i cant wait!

Upvote 0

stitch131313

4 more days left till the Animal Kingdom Lodge. I can't wait. It's also 4 more days till my last day of school, 3 more days till 3 reports are due and 1 more day till I have to give a speech. Disney is looking good after all of that.

Upvote 0

BigNorm

Only 129 Days for me. I can't wait. It'll be the first time I've been there in two years and it'll be the first time my girlfriend has ever gone. It's going to be a fantastic trip.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom