how many more days for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bears163

we are down to 174 oops 173 days till our first visit home. still don't know what resort to reserve yet. thinking either saratoga or wilderness lodge. we are going sept 13-18. still looking for a good deal in airfare from philly to orlando

Journey

9 days now! I found a few summer clothes.. need to hurry now.. its time to start packing...LOL...

I'm going to have the best birthday yet!

Upvote 0

aimster

Not sure. I'm hoping to maybe drive up for a day one weekend this month. Depends on how busy I am with other things and fundage.

Upvote 0

Raven66

MegaMinnie said:
2 days :D 2 days:D 2 days:D 2 days :D 2 days ~i can't wait, my senior trip is gonna rock!:)

So are you saying you only have 2 days?? :lol: Just teasing you!! Have fun on your senior trip! :wave:

Upvote 0

scorp111

24 days until I get to experience the magic for the 1st time this year...

They just expanded MK hours the week we are there..both bad and good. :lol:

Upvote 0

Computer Magic

MouseMadness said:
And 23 for us! :sohappy:
:mad: :fork: j/k Have a good time.

For me 50 days. :sohappy:

So all you before me will be back and going through Disney withdrawls. :lol: :lookaroun

I will be and with my northern skin, it will be that red.

Upvote 0

eddiemcgarrigle

68 days till I board the plane and make the trip across the pond. Looking forward to the sharp rise in temperature and three weeks of strolling around the parks with the missus. Can't wait.

Eddie :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
269 days to go.

I am already anxious and excited and am pulling out all the old Disney Vacation videos. Will start watching all the Disney Movies (for the benefite of my son who will be almost 2 when we go..... :lookaroun ) for character familierization.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom