how many more days for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bears163

we are down to 174 oops 173 days till our first visit home. still don't know what resort to reserve yet. thinking either saratoga or wilderness lodge. we are going sept 13-18. still looking for a good deal in airfare from philly to orlando

csm7030

Just back Monday night for 3 nights at Pop Century. We had perfect weather for the Food and Wine Festival. We go back in 41 days! We are excited because the lights will be up at MGM and we will be able to catch the Candlelight Processional at Epcot!

Upvote 0

Dubman

We just got back on 10/10, but thanks to Southwest Airlines, and a roundtrip airfare of 100.00/person, we are going back 10/27-10/30!!!
:sohappy:

Upvote 0

DWGIRL

I can't believe this thread is still around. I posted on it for our trip in May. I can't believe I am posting on it again because we have a surprise trip coming up in 13 days. OMG! I never would have guessed we would be going back so soon but I am so excited and I am sure it is going to be the best trip yet.

Upvote 0

Derrick

I got back this morning from AKL. This two week trip has been the best ever. I am about to book a three week holiday for next year. The weather was great and as always the people I met were friendly and polite. Just been looking at my photopass pics. (all 38 of them). The extra magic hours at Epcot gave me a few more goes at Soarin which was awesome, can't wait for EE next October.

My only moan would be about the amount of people using wheelchairs. Far to many people using them as a queue jumper. I have no problem with genuine disabled people. Being fat or lazy is no excuse to not wait in line like the rest of us.

I'm on such a high at the moment, but it's back to work on Monday, just as well I have over 300 photos and loads of gifts to keep me going.

Upvote 0

AshAlytwins

Only 40 days till we load our car onto the Auto Train and 16 hours later drive 1/2 hour to Pop Century!!! Then 4 days later board the Disney Wonder!!!:xmas:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom