how many more days for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bears163

we are down to 174 oops 173 days till our first visit home. still don't know what resort to reserve yet. thinking either saratoga or wilderness lodge. we are going sept 13-18. still looking for a good deal in airfare from philly to orlando

robynchic

Not totally sure how many, but I'm thinking around 80 days (we plan on getting there on New Years Day.) My dad's thinking maybe going down on New Years Eve, spending New Years Eve at one of the parks, especially since I'll be 21 then, and we'll all get to say "Happy new year!" with glasses of champagne.

But I'll make sure to tell you guys definite dates (that we'll be there, when I'll be working, blah di blah di blah) when I have them...which I hope is soon, with how much I'm bugging my parents!

Upvote 0

flounder

1 more day to work and 3 more days till our flight leaves...whoo hoooo :sohappy: Can't wait for the magic to once again begin!! Disney Dreams everyone! :snore:

Upvote 0

jen9985

64 Days!! It will be my brother and I's second trip there, we went last December as well. But this time we'll be staying on-site :) Very excited!!!

Upvote 0

tink68

Tomorrow

This time tomorrow I will be on a plane to DW! Cannot wait!! I am so ready for a break from reality. hehe Hope everyone there now and those going later have great trips.

Upvote 0

flounder

1 more night at home and then we are off to WDW...our flight leaves tomorrow night and we fly all night long but get in early enough to go to a park for the day....hope everyone has a wonderful trip and I say let the magic begin!! whoo hoooooo :wave:

Upvote 0

flounder

me too stitchnut626.....pretty darn exciting eh? Hope that you have a wonderful time there...the magic is about to begin!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

MartyMouse

40 Days left!!!
We’re staying at Dixie Landings er…. Riverside, and will be there over Thanksgiving (for the 2nd year - becoming a tradition) we’re not sure what we are going to do. My sister’s family is staying off property so we’ll need to coordinate things (she was going to stay with us but then bailed out to save about 15 dollars a night and “give them more room”). We are going to have Thanksgiving dinner at Chef Mickey’s but beyond that we have no clue as to what we are going to do, all I know is that we want to hit one theme park and perhaps see Chicken Little at the AMC (we say the Incredibles last year) … any suggestions to make this trip special for a party of 9.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom