how many more days for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bears163

we are down to 174 oops 173 days till our first visit home. still don't know what resort to reserve yet. thinking either saratoga or wilderness lodge. we are going sept 13-18. still looking for a good deal in airfare from philly to orlando

shuflemstr

I just got some good news. We will be arriving 2 days early. I can't believe I get to start my vacation early. I now have 6 more days. We are now staying Sept 8-15

Upvote 0

ZapperZ

flounder said:
WOW ZAPPERZ one more day...wish I could say that! Dream disney tonight and live it tomorrow! Whoo Hoooo....Have a magical time! :lol: :wave: :wave:

Thank you, flounder. It's ZERO day now. As expected, I couldn't sleep well, and woke up way too early.

But I'm happy! :)

Zz.

Upvote 0

flounder

Whoo Hooo :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: We just got our 7 day hopper passes in the mail today...41 days and counting and we just can't wait :sohappy: ...it is coming up fast on us...whoo hooo :sohappy: almost time for the magic to begin once again! Disney Dreams all... :snore:

Upvote 0

BigNormsMom

The closer time gets the longer it seems to take. Big Norm and us are now down to 5 days with Labor day inbetween. Now we are worried about the gas situation and another hurricane blowing up. How is the gas situation, if you have just returned and know any details for the 10 of September

Upvote 0

jeffs10

Update!!
Decided to fly now because of gas prices so I'm getting there 8 hours early and don't have to drive 19 hours so i get more time to spend at WDW

So instead of arriving at 7pm Saturday after a 19 hour car drive Now arriving at 10:30 am Saturday And will be nice and rested and ready to enjoy my vacation.

5 days 17 hours 25 min 50 sec and counting

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom