how many more days for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bears163

we are down to 174 oops 173 days till our first visit home. still don't know what resort to reserve yet. thinking either saratoga or wilderness lodge. we are going sept 13-18. still looking for a good deal in airfare from philly to orlando

Reed3588

6 days until we leave for the trip...8 days until we are in Disney. I couldnt be any more excited. Once we get down to 3 days or so until we leave...I will have alot of trouble being able to sleep at night:)

Upvote 0

dixiegirl

tpaul66156 said:
We will be leaving September 9 - this will be the first time we have ever stayed on property. I was a cast member just under 17 years ago - I worked in the Resorts Human Resources & helped open up CBR - WOW, seems like forever ago. I have only been back 1 time (last year) since I worked there. Took my husband's niece last year. She hated it! I was blown away. I have never seen a 10 yr old child hate Disney. I was so excited to be back and wanted to take it all in again - that just didn't happen. So this year - my sweet hubby ask me if I wanted to go back and spend all of our time at WDW to celebrate our 18th Wedding Anniversary!!! I was so excited - I immediately got online and start researching where to stay. We decided on Port Orleans Riverside. We love the WL and AKL but just don't want to spend the extra 500 for our room and use it for our vacation. We will probably not spend a lot of time in our room anyways.

I am so excited - not only did we come to disney for our Honeymoon 18 years ago (even though we stayed offsite)but now we are going to celebrate our anniversary there too. We have always driven to go on vacation - this will be the first time we have flown for our vacation. It will save us 12 hours drive time (each way) - I appreciate all the help from these boards - it has been so long - I am trying to make sure we can take it all in.

I hope everyone has a great time on their trips!!!
Happy travels.
Teresa

hay we'll be down there too...staying at our favorite port orleans riverside!!!

Upvote 0

Autumn96

Hello.. I'm new to this board.. at least new at posting. I've lurked around for a bit.

I'm posting here because the people in this thread are leaving for WDW soon.
I've posted this on another site and only had one person interested. I thought I'd post here and maybe there'd be someone here interested.

Before going to WDW I often purchase certificates from Resaurant.com to help save some money, and it's a fun way to try new places.
I've used Arabian nights and a couple of other nice restaurants and so far I haven't been disappointed. I have NOT done this particular dinner theater nor eaten at either of these restaurants.
I always call ahead to be sure they are still accepting them.

I have 3 certificates. They are only good for 1 year after date of purchase so they will expire on 8/18/2005 and I will not be returning before then.

1 - for Pirate's Dinner Adventure. It's for 50% off max party of 2. 1 per family. Not valid with any special events.

1 - $25 off Starlight Grill (5905 International Dr.). I see no special instructions. That usually means $25 off a bill of $25 or more.. not including alcohol (let me say that I have had at least 2 different restaurants take off for the drinks too. It says in the terms it's at the discretion of the merchant).

1 - 50% off Paradise Island Cafe (377 W.Church St).
No special instructions. Same as above applies.

If anyone will be there before those dates and would like any of these certificates, please post below. Let know which one/ones you would like. I will give you the link for the certificate and you can print it right out.

LMK soon as they are expiring soon:)

Autumn96

Upvote 0

scorp111

40 days to go now...

It will be our last trip on our current AP's....

I can't wait since we will be doing CRT and a Wishes Fireworks cruise for the 1st time.... :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Pippa

16 weeks to go or 112 days

but only 83 days until our wedding :sohappy:

but I am quite excited about the honeymoon too :lookaroun

Upvote 0

SavageStitch

I just got back.....negative 3 days...:cry: and i won't get back at least for another 2 years:hurl: but last week was great...no probs with Disney's Magical Express....the only thing that stunk was we didn't get to orlando until 2am from Philly International due to Thunderstorms....our flight was supposed to leave at 5pm:brick: ....but once we got there it was GREAT!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

MissM

Finally got to go yesterday. First time in 2005. Last time I went was December 31, 2004. Bah. That's a long time for someone who lives just a little over an hour away.
-m

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom