how many more days for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bears163

we are down to 174 oops 173 days till our first visit home. still don't know what resort to reserve yet. thinking either saratoga or wilderness lodge. we are going sept 13-18. still looking for a good deal in airfare from philly to orlando

pooh2u

We have 63 days and counting! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: We can't wait to go! This will be our first time going in September! Should be different! :wave:

Upvote 0

flounder

One of the girls that I work with told me this morning that she only had 14 days left to wait....she has started her packing also....I wish I were her but then come October when I go hers will be all over with! We only have 98 short days to wait...half the fun is the anticipation and planning don't ya all think? :veryconfu
Disney Dream all !!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Melerella

flounder said:
One of the girls that I work with told me this morning that she only had 14 days left to wait....she has started her packing also....I wish I were her but then come October when I go hers will be all over with! We only have 98 short days to wait...half the fun is the anticipation and planning don't ya all think? :veryconfu
Disney Dream all !!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Waiting is one of best things..lolol..it's the time to get everything ready for your trip and plan...the anticipation...it's unmatchable!...if that's a word..lolol = ) Have fun in October...I've always wanted to go during that time.

Upvote 0

flounder

All of our trips to WDW have been in the fall and it is a wonderful time of the year to go...especially around Thanksgiving....cause you get the Xmas effect also! :rolleyes:
This will be our 2nd time for the Food and Wine Festival in Epcot and that is exciting...really enjoyed it last year and even got to see the Beach Boys perform!! :sohappy:
We are hoping to maybe try it in the spring once...just don't care for the really hot days of summer! :cool:
Disney Dreams~~~~ :snore:

Upvote 0

flounder

466 days rob45??? Hang in there I have counted from 365 before and it can be done! Keep in mind the anticipation and planning is half the fun! All those with time almost near...may your trips be magical!! I have 87 short days to wait and we started our itenerery last night...whoo hoooo :sohappy: :sohappy:
disney dreams all...

Upvote 0

Polyman

11 more days to go until my 10 day stay with my two Honor Student sons, Rinxman and Splashman. Can't begin to tell you how proud I am of them. :king: :king: :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom