how many more days for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bears163

we are down to 174 oops 173 days till our first visit home. still don't know what resort to reserve yet. thinking either saratoga or wilderness lodge. we are going sept 13-18. still looking for a good deal in airfare from philly to orlando

dazzle_em55

44 days

I was away for the weekend so when I looked at at our countdown clock onthe DVC website and realized we were under 50 days I was even more excited.

I also figured out that there are exactly 120 days from when we come home in August till we go back for MVMCP so its 164 days till that trip. I thought that span of time was greater but after waiting for the August trip, the December one will seem like nothing.

Upvote 0

flounder

Oh my gosh Skippykitty only 18 short days until you leave. . .I bet you can hardly stand yourself! It will be here before you know it...hope that you have a great time! Take pictures...disney dreams too!! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Yellowbird97

2 days :sohappy: to go for summer trip.

150 for winter/fall trip :sohappy:

I love Disney Vacation Club. That is how we are able to visit Mickey 3 times a year!

Upvote 0

MadameCheshire

Yellowbird97 said:
2 days :sohappy: to go for summer trip.

150 for winter/fall trip :sohappy:

I love Disney Vacation Club. That is how we are able to visit Mickey 3 times a year!

I'm in DVC too!! My parents bought it a long time ago. It is sooo nice. We see mickey at least once every year. Have Fun!

11 DAYS FOR ME!

Upvote 0

jojoyner55

74 days; solo trip to the Pop Century at the $59 AP rate - getting the last ounce out of my AP before it expires. God, I love WDW! :hammer:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom