how many more days for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bears163

we are down to 174 oops 173 days till our first visit home. still don't know what resort to reserve yet. thinking either saratoga or wilderness lodge. we are going sept 13-18. still looking for a good deal in airfare from philly to orlando

Reed3588

27 days left for us! Wow...seems like just yesterday it was "we need to go to Disney soon",which was about 180 days ago. Its always something never planned...just out of the blue. The thing that makes this trip so special to me this time(and this would be my 14th time i believe,at 17 years of age...not to shabby,haha:lol: ) is...well we all know how amazing(really cant think of a word that describes Disney's greatness)Disney is, so Im always excited for this beyond belief but this time Im bringing my best friend with me,along with my family and friends of the family. This trip includes Disney and the most important people in my life...words can't even begin to describe how great this trip is going to be!:D

Upvote 0

awallaceunc

Reed3588 said:
27 days left for us! Wow...seems like just yesterday it was "we need to go to Disney soon",which was about 180 days ago. Its always something never planned...just out of the blue. The thing that makes this trip so special to me this time(and this would be my 14th time i believe,at 17 years of age...not to shabby,haha:lol: ) is...well we all know how amazing(really cant think of a word that describes Disney's greatness)Disney is, so Im always excited for this beyond belief but this time Im bringing my best friend with me,along with my family and friends of the family. This trip includes Disney and the most important people in my life...words can't even begin to describe how great this trip is going to be!:D

Sounds great! I'm 19 and am about to take my 10th trip to Disney World... I've gone 7 times with family, and 2 times on my own with friends. Both are great. WDW and family go hand-in-hand. At my age, the biggest blast is going down there with friends. The trip I'm about to take is with just one other friend. Anyways, have fun!

-Aaron

Upvote 0

gstone

90 days until my very first trip to any Disney park. My 10 and 8 year old sons can't wait, and neither can I!! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

MSTINKHERBELL01

soccer9miahamm said:
I leave on Thursday!!! (July 7th)

Im excited for you!!!! HAVE A MAGICAL TIME OKAY?!!!!! Kiss Mickey for me....oh and kiss Minnies hand for me....and dont forget to blow Tink a kiss for me...oh and.....Sorry getting carried away with excitement!:wave:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom