how many more days for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bears163

we are down to 174 oops 173 days till our first visit home. still don't know what resort to reserve yet. thinking either saratoga or wilderness lodge. we are going sept 13-18. still looking for a good deal in airfare from philly to orlando

CelticRose

lol i already packed too!!! my boyfriend looked at me like i was crazy haha. he asked why i just dont pack the night before i told him because i get too exicted and i cant think straight so i forget stuff lol.

I have 240 days :( until I am there and I want to start packing now. But I have to travel a couple of times this year before I can start packing for WDW. But you can bet come 1 May I will have my bags packed and ready to go for departure on 11 May:sohappy:

Upvote 0

jonesenon4

:sohappy: down to 12 days and counting already started packing.staying in the wl for the first time almost as excited about that as the trip itself.i booked this trip in jan. and can hardly believe its finally here.got my in park id hope to see some of you there.and just remember its a magical disney day the clouds have gone away and a smile on your face has taken thier place.:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

normdisney

18 days! I can't wait . This will be our 66th trip and it is just like the first time in 1977!

Dinner at Olivas first night! First bus that shows up the next morning we are on!

:wave:

Upvote 0

sdwsq2005

Only 7 more days for us WOOHOOO!!!! I ran into an aquaintance who'd just gotten back from WDW a couple of days ago and she said that although it was still hot, the lines were down to almost nothing. They never waited more than 5-10 minutes for anything. :sohappy: I'm so excited I can hardly stand it!

Sheila

Upvote 0

sbkline

222 Days. :(

But on a happier note, only 42 days until I can book my ADR's. :D

And on an even happier note, only 19 days until the April operating hours and EMH are posted on www.disneyworld.com. Then I can really start planning this gig! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

mikey

It's official.

Still wrapped in the slowly-fading glow of our over-WAY-too-soon trip, we've decided to return on or about August 22nd, 2007.

For those keeping score at home, that's only 49 more Wednesdays...

mike

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom