How Many More Days For You (Part 3)

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
The other thread is at 5k - Please post your countdowns here...

I'll start:

123 'til Orlando :wave:

127 'til Disney :xmas:

(still trying to squeeze a September trip in too!)

DznyGrlSD

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
:sohappy::sohappy: 14 Days! TWO WEEKS!!!! :xmas::xmas:

114 Days - March 11th - 18th (Early Birthday :king:)
170 Days - May 6th - 13th (BFF's Bday :p)
September ?? (free dining?? :slurp:)
November ?? (pre-Thanksgiving :drevil:)

I love my AP :lol:

Upvote 0

foldmama

:sohappy::sohappy: 14 Days! TWO WEEKS!!!! :xmas::xmas:

Me Too - I received an email with a Pin Number from Disney last week for a merchandise discount card for my upcoming trip. I was able to get a $600.00 merchandise discount card for $445.00. Plus I was able to apply my Visa Disney Rewards Card toward the cost of $445.00. So now I have a $600.00 merchandise card for a total cost of $237.00 (I had a $208.00 credit on my rewards card). :sohappy::sohappy:.

That's over a 60% savings on every thing I purchase. Plus, the merchandise card does not expire and I can pass it on to family members. You cannot use it in Japan, China, or one other country. So excited. The little ones will receive some nice Chistmas gifts!

Upvote 0

BigRedDad

A grueling 3 Days, 20 hours, 4 minutes, 30 seconds. Between work, MBA program, and getting the final bits ready, the next 3 days are going to be agonizing long. With any luck, the only last outstanding issue will be for WL to accommodate our room request on inner Courtyard View.

Upvote 0

cemeb4dk

6 days til we leave, about 7 days from now we should be pulling into the beach club. After today 4 more days of work.

We had our first snow here in the western burbs of Chicago last night, so I am ready for some warm florida sun. My wife laughed at me as I starte dto pack my bag yesterday. I was like its shorts and t shirts none of which I will be wearing here inthe next week.:ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom