How Many More Days For You (Part 3)

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
The other thread is at 5k - Please post your countdowns here...

I'll start:

123 'til Orlando :wave:

127 'til Disney :xmas:

(still trying to squeeze a September trip in too!)

Mrs. Jobson

4 MORE DAYS!!!!!! My husband and I will be driving down this next Wednesday in the early morning hours. I am so excited. I hope I will get to see as many friends as possible too!:kiss:

Upvote 0

Paul G.

120 days. Feels like forever! Hope the time will pass quickly,so i can walk down main street,turn to my wife and say "i can't believe we're back,this is awsome" See you soon!

Upvote 0

dazzer68

30 days to go,
cliche but true im so excited i cant sleep already!
just waiting now for all my tickets and stuf to arrive. when do i get those? dme, flight tickets, park passes?

Upvote 0

Jenna

30 days to go,
cliche but true im so excited i cant sleep already!
just waiting now for all my tickets and stuf to arrive. when do i get those? dme, flight tickets, park passes?

Omy that's one of the most exciting bits :D I'm excited about going to the travel agents on Monday to pay the rest off the holiday!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

nancy33458

11 days until flight leaves, 12 days until we are visting one of the parks. Have always stayed at a value resort ( 9times) am thinking of upgrading to PO looks so beautiful. Can't wait to go.

Upvote 0

Tayles

27 days until we leave on our 1st "family" trip. Me, DH, DS (12), DS(8), DS(21mths), mother, stepfather, MIL, FIL!!!!!!!!!! FIL's and DS (21mths) 1st trip to the world ever!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom