How Many More Days For You (Part 3)

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
The other thread is at 5k - Please post your countdowns here...

I'll start:

123 'til Orlando :wave:

127 'til Disney :xmas:

(still trying to squeeze a September trip in too!)

Carebee21

2 more days :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

A little less than 38 hours until we leave for the airport and start our adventure and a little less than 47 hours until we're actually in Orlando!!! (but who's counting :ROFLOL:)

Upvote 0

DznyGrlSD

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
'09 trips: March & May :wave:

49 Days - March 11th - 18th (Early Birthday :king:)
104 Days - May 6th - 13th (BFF's Bday :p)

I love my AP :lol:

Upvote 0

coachjt

:wave:Well, I am leaveing for WDW in the morning, I really havnt slept that well this past week. We had to put down my girlfriends cat yesterday (she had her 14 yrs) and needless to say its been stressful.:(

I dont think there are many people who could use 9 days in "The worlds Happiest place" more then her. I am so grateful that this place excisit on this day and at this time. She loves Disney as much as I do and there isnt a doctor in the world who could prescribe a better medicine then this.

I guess God really does have a plan, This vacation was planned months ago. I think a big dose of Disney magic will do her just fine. When we return, If you care to read it, I will write a trip report when we return.

Upvote 0

Carebee21

Leaving in the morning!!! :wave:

16 more hours until our adventure begins and 25 hours until we're in Florida!!! I'm so excited I just can't stand it. I don't know how I'm possibly going to survive the next 16 hours!!!

Upvote 0

Hopper

35 days! I just finished booking a 8 day trip, staying at the Pop Century. We were planning on going in September but I couldn't resist the 3 free nights. Now I get to go 7 months earlier!!! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

DznyGrlSD

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes

48 Days - March 11th - 18th (Early Birthday :king:)
103 Days - May 6th - 13th (BFF's Bday :p)

Upvote 0

DznyGrlSD

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes

47 Days - March 11th - 18th (Early Birthday :king:)
102 Days - May 6th - 13th (BFF's Bday :p)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom