How Many More Days For You (Part 3)

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
The other thread is at 5k - Please post your countdowns here...

I'll start:

123 'til Orlando :wave:

127 'til Disney :xmas:

(still trying to squeeze a September trip in too!)

DznyGrlSD

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
'09 trips: March, May, September?, November?? :wave:

63 Days - March 11th - 18th (Early Birthday :king:)
118 Days - May 6th - 13th (BFF's Bday :p)
September ?? (free dining?? :slurp:)
November ?? (pre-Thanksgiving :drevil:)

I love my AP :lol:

Upvote 0

Disney_Belle

Finally doing the Single Digit Dance! WOOOOO!

SingleDigitDance.jpg

9 days to go!!!

[and an extra wooo for post number 700 lol]

Upvote 0

Susan Savia

1 DAY!!!!! :ROFLOL:

The plan....Friday morning up at 6, last minute packing, on the road by 7, SC overnight, Saturday stop in Daytona for break, back on the road and arriving in Kissimmee about 2pm, check in, unload car, over to Epcot and onto Spaceship Earth... Arrival temperature supposed to be about 80. Compared to 35 here!!! Can it be true...After counting down for 11 months the day is actually here... :wave:

Upvote 0

DznyGrlSD

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
'09 trips: March, May, September?, November?? :wave:

62 Days - March 11th - 18th (Early Birthday :king:)
117 Days - May 6th - 13th (BFF's Bday :p)
September ?? (free dining?? :slurp:)
November ?? (pre-Thanksgiving :drevil:)

I love my AP :lol:

Upvote 0

coachjt

Thirteen days to go......I can hardly wait. My twelth time. And while I am at it, I have been thinking. I know there are some serious wdw fans here. But what I cant understand why so judgemental about the resort?

I wonder if those fans understand the current econmic times we are haveing? have you ever wondered how much it must cost everyday to do what they do? Just the payroll must be astronomical. Fireworks 365 days a year must be astronimical. Sure it could be better, but EVERYONE is cutting back right now. Sure things were better in the good ol' days, but what isnt?

I still enjoy the magic, Its like an old friend.And what about the newbies?
Why peepee on thier parade? I know all of you hard core fans feel like WDW owes you something but you have to realize what constraints they must be under.

Me, I have one stinking weeks vacation a year. I have been at my company for over twenty years. I choose to spend that week at WDW and am thankful that I can. unfortunately, this may be my last for a while. Unless things get better I will have to wait. So I am going in a little under two weeks. And I am going to have a blast.

One last question, Now that PI is closed, besides DTD what does disney have planned for other adult entertainment?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom