How Many More Days For You (Part 3)

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
The other thread is at 5k - Please post your countdowns here...

I'll start:

123 'til Orlando :wave:

127 'til Disney :xmas:

(still trying to squeeze a September trip in too!)

bh7812

This is my final post before I leave..I'm leaving for the airport in about 5 1/2 hours!! I'm all packed and ready to go..will be at Disney tomorrow morning!! :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Upvote 0

New2WDW

We have hit the 50 day mark!:sohappy:

With kids starting back to school and sports starting back up it should go rather quickly.....:lookaroun...I hope.

Upvote 0

Brwneyedgirl72

6 days! I like weekends because I am normally so busy that I don't focus on it too much - not like when I am at work and staring at the calendar! We tried to get our ressies changed to come in a day early, but no luck!

Upvote 0

sissa216

161 days to go :brick:

It seems so far away, but luckily we have holidays, our first anniversary (which includes a mini vacation up north), a new niece or nephew arriving, and birthdays between now and then to keep us occupied!!!

But seeing that I started counting at about 381 days, I guess its not so bad, the time is going by fairly quickly, I just hope our trip doesn't!

This has been a VERY busy year for me, so I've gone from almost 300 to 36 in what feels like no time! I can't believe it's August :eek:

Anyway, 36 days for me!!

Upvote 0

BigB911

:sohappy:46 DAYS!!!:sohappy:

I'm hoping I get something in the mail today from Mickey!:D

Ordered customized maps in DD's name yesterday...she'll be so excited to get something in the mail from Mickey too!:animwink:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom