how many more days for you? (continued)

:veryconfu 8 days but I just had to schedule gallbaldder surgery for tomorrow! My surgeon says do not worry that I should be able to go one week from surgery. I am praying that all goes well and at 10:45 am on Oct 3 we will be headed home to Wilderness Lodge and our first MNSSHP.

Upvote 0

mickey&me

:veryconfu 8 days but I just had to schedule gallbaldder surgery for tomorrow! My surgeon says do not worry that I should be able to go one week from surgery. I am praying that all goes well and at 10:45 am on Oct 3 we will be headed home to Wilderness Lodge and our first MNSSHP.

Sorry about your surgery. Praying all goes well and you're up and about with no downtime at all.

70 more days for us!

Upvote 0

disneygirl1

Just wanted to let you know that I had to have gallbladder surgery a few years ago, and I was up and around within 3 days. You will be sore, but other then that you should be able to enjoy your vacation to the world with no problems. Have a great trip and good luck.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom