how many more days for you? (continued)

nibblesandbits

well, I've been silently counting down because I'm not going to WDW...instead I'm going to California and Disneyland! But with things looking more and more promising, and with only 2 months to go now, I feel safe in finally posting here to say, 60 days left until I'm in Cali!!!

Upvote 0

atterris

34 more days till the best vacation EVER! I should be getting my package from Disney any day now. Soon as it comes in my two friends that are going with me and I are going to sit down and have a little pre-disney party to celibrate that we are going on vacation.:)

Upvote 0

hokielutz

184 Days to go....

If, and only IF my football team makes it to the playoffs this year, I wonder where would be a good place to catch out-of-town games? Just any sports bar, I guess?

Upvote 0

firedog31

One year t the day me and my mom will be on our way!! Its still a long time but from when I made the reservations time has been flying its already been around 90 days.

Upvote 0

Jodileigh

just learned I am going to disney in 45 days as a surprise!!!!
So happy right now.

What a GREAT surprise!!:sohappy: My 13 yr old ds has already decided that, in a few years, of course, when he is working a real job and making real money, he wants to plan a birthday trip for me and surprise me with it about a month out! Just him and I, he said! I'm all for that!! Hopefully he doesn't change his mind!!:ROFLOL: Have a super magical trip!!:sohappy:!

Jodi

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom