how many more days for you? (continued)

Eyekimore

Just got back from the Beach Club Villas yesterday (7/8/07). Got my last picture in front of Spaceship Earth with the wand. (Don't hate me- but I kind of liked it....) Anyway- back to the topic......

44 days till we get back home!

:D

Upvote 0
25 Days!! We are staying At Pop Century the 4th - 10th.This year we are surprising my wifes brother and his wife and kids. They are coming down for vacation and think they are staying with us at our house,and then driving to Disney to see a couple of parks with us. What they don't know is last week when we got back home from visiting them in Chicago,we paid for their rooms at Pop for them and got them their park hopper tickets,and the dining plan! They haven't had a good year this year, his wife lost her dad in May, and her mom passed away June 21st.They were married almost 62 years! They had this vacation planned for a couple of years to come down when our nephew turned 6 so he could ride all the rides and really enjoy Disney along with his sisters and all of us.But with having to help with expenses for her dad and mom,they told us when we were there for her moms services, they had to use most of the money they set aside for that,and couldn't stay at the Resort for the week with us like they wanted to. So my wife and I decided right then to make sure they got to stay at Disney,because after all Dreams Do Come True. We can't wait!:D

What an incredibly generous gesture! I didn't know that in-laws like you existed.

By the way, we're at 27 days.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom