how many more days for you? (continued)

82 days and all ADR's have been made.......missed out on the FREE meal plan by a week. The past few years, the free meal plan was available until the end of September; this year, the offer ended a week earlier. We ended up purchasing the plan this year. That's right folks, it appears that WE were he ones that caused the change for the availability of the FREE meal plan! :lol: We'll be at the MNSSHP on Friday night, September 28! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

flounder

108 long days to wait for us...:brick: won't be long and we will be in the double digits though! MNSSHP halloween night...whoo hoo:sohappy: and getting to see the Hoop De Doo Review for the first time too! :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Tinkerbella16

124 daysss to go!!! WooHoo!!!

I work 8 hour days mon-fri and 95% of the time, I'm on here...it makes the days go quicker & the excitement builds more and more. Thank god for those desk jobs. :sohappy:

Upvote 0

goofntink

25 Days!! We are staying At Pop Century the 4th - 10th.This year we are surprising my wifes brother and his wife and kids. They are coming down for vacation and think they are staying with us at our house,and then driving to Disney to see a couple of parks with us. What they don't know is last week when we got back home from visiting them in Chicago,we paid for their rooms at Pop for them and got them their park hopper tickets,and the dining plan! They haven't had a good year this year, his wife lost her dad in May, and her mom passed away June 21st.They were married almost 62 years! They had this vacation planned for a couple of years to come down when our nephew turned 6 so he could ride all the rides and really enjoy Disney along with his sisters and all of us.But with having to help with expenses for her dad and mom,they told us when we were there for her moms services, they had to use most of the money they set aside for that,and couldn't stay at the Resort for the week with us like they wanted to. So my wife and I decided right then to make sure they got to stay at Disney,because after all Dreams Do Come True. We can't wait!:D

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom