how many more days for you? (continued)

msmith

Does anyone else here stay away from this website for awhile after going on your trip?

In the days leading up to my last trip in October, we visited this website many times each day in anticipation... After we got back, I didn't even want to come back here b/c it was almost a letdown knowing that it would be a long time before we got to go again...

That long time just got shorter! :D

63 days
00 hours
36 min
55 sec

Wifey and I have been talking about it for the last two weeks and we've got April 12-19 reserved @ Pop Century. This will be our first trip to Pop since we usually stay @ ASM.

Can't wait!

Upvote 0

nibblesandbits

Does anyone else here stay away from this website for awhile after going on your trip?

In the days leading up to my last trip in October, we visited this website many times each day in anticipation... After we got back, I didn't even want to come back here b/c it was almost a letdown knowing that it would be a long time before we got to go again...

That long time just got shorter! :D

63 days...

Wifey and I have been talking about it for the last two weeks and we've got April 12-19 reserved @ Pop Century. This will be our first trip to Pop since we usually stay @ ASM.

Can't wait!
nah...I'm here on a daily basis. Can't stay away. But I can easily see how someone might want to. :)

And on that note...15 days til I'm in the sun...away from all the dreary, cold, wet weather! :D

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom